Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over Southern Utah

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Clearly frustrated and ready to vent after Southern Utah's 8-0 run to end the first half, Florida Coach Billy Donovan kept his Gators in the locker room until the last minute of halftime.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2008
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

It's at least good to know we don't have to rely on our 3-point shooters to win every game....

It is typically our strong point offensively, but at least we are still undefeated...
Sidney

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

yeagators wrote:
It's at least good to know we don't have to rely on our 3-point shooters to win every game.**** It is typically our strong point offensively, but at least we are still undefeated.****
don't have to rely on it against a team lke souther utah. college basketball lives by the 3. Without it, you're dead in the water.
Al Davis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Is Billy Donovan available?
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
don't have to rely on it against a team lke souther utah. college basketball lives by the 3. Without it, you're dead in the water.
Agreed..
Cane Lawyer

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Way to go. Gators beat Southern Utah, a 13-win team a year ago from The Summit League, whatever the hell that is, by 14 measly points. Should be a great year for the Gators. Definitely contenders for the NIT crown. Enjoy your season toiling in the SEC and (if you're lucky) playing in Madison Square Garden in front of 2,000 screaming University of Dayton fans in the NIT, while the 'Canes make a run in the NCAA Tournament.

Gator Nation: An assembly of sheep who don't think for themselves

Screw UF, and their moron fans
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Cane Lawyer wrote:
Way to go. Gators beat Southern Utah, a 13-win team a year ago from The Summit League, whatever the hell that is, by 14 measly points. Should be a great year for the Gators. Definitely contenders for the NIT crown. Enjoy your season toiling in the SEC and (if you're lucky) playing in Madison Square Garden in front of 2,000 screaming University of Dayton fans in the NIT, while the 'Canes make a run in the NCAA Tournament.
Gator Nation: An assembly ep who don't think for themselves
Screw UF, and their moron fans
Waaaaaaa...bill me for the 1/2 hour councel....
Learn to Spell

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Counsel, not "councel," you got a great education at a state school I see

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Southern Utah University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern Utah 94-61 (Jan '10) Jan '10 nu fan 1
Tretola's priorities in order after gang tempta... (Sep '09) Dec '09 damion houser 10
Coyotes end skid with 45-21 rout of S. Utah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Geneva 1
IUPUI guard league's player of week (Feb '08) Feb '08 more press 3
Jagnificent! Patterson scores 37, hits 11-of-15 3s (Feb '08) Feb '08 Just the facts 11
IUPUI 88, S. Utah 66 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ruckle St 1
Freshmen may make big impact (Nov '07) Nov '07 Charlotte Jarrell 1

Search the Southern Utah University NCAA Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••