UCF can take control in C-USA East chase

UCF can take control in C-USA East chase

There are 23 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2007, titled UCF can take control in C-USA East chase. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

While the ending of any season schedule is important, sometimes the games that dictate conference championships for teams don't come at the bottom of the sheet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UCF FAN

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 6, 2007
Go Knights!! We need this one to set up next week's showdown with USF.
Zompa

Shreveport, LA

#2 Oct 6, 2007
Is this game going to be televised?..broadcasted?...onl ine?
Florida Sports fan

Orlando, FL

#3 Oct 6, 2007
It would really be cool to see UCF go through the Season with only one Loss, that to Texas, and then Play USF in a Bowl game and beat them by 35 points. USF has to be the most over rate team in The USA. Bush League all the way!
Florida Sports fan

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Zompa wrote:
No I don't think so: If so I can not find it. Perhaps it is not sold out!
UCF11and1

Austin, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2007
it will be in CSTV
Prid

Canton, GA

#6 Oct 6, 2007
Yes, there is a web cast available on CSTV. You can find a direct link at ucfathletics.com . It is $14.95 out of area and may be free in Florida.
UCF11and1

Austin, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2007
609 in DirectTV. It is also in the sport pack of Brighthouse, don't know the channel (109 I think)
Go UCF

Orlando, FL

#8 Oct 6, 2007
Zompa wrote:
It is going to be telivised on CSTV at 7:30. Also, the Clubhouse is playing it. I'm pretty sure Big Belly is also playing it.
WRC

Pineville, LA

#9 Oct 6, 2007
You can see all games online real time at ESPN.COM . Select College football (College FB) and select scores. Then filter to C-USA and the game,
Try this link... at game time you should be able to GAMECAST which is almost realtime

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/scoreboard...

Since: Aug 07

Orlando, FL

#10 Oct 6, 2007
CSTV is part of the Brighthouse Digital Sports Pack. It's only about $2 a month. So, a small price to pay to watch UCF tonight. Just call Brighthouse and they'll set you up.
Or, go to the Knights Library, across from UCF, behind the McDonalds, where they have a huge watch party for all of the Knights away games.
Friendly Confines on Aloma and 436 will also be showing the game to a good sized crowd. That's where I'll be.
GO KNIGHTS!!! BEAT THE PIRATES!
MAGIC FAN

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2007
anyone know if its on dish network???
FROGGERS GRILL AND BAR

Orlando, FL

#12 Oct 6, 2007
Froggers grill and bar in oviedo which is 5 miles from campus will be showing it go knights
Knight45

Dana Point, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2007
I live in Pensacola. Can I get the East Carolina game on the 'net? How?....Knight Fan
jtgoldenknight

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2007
I have Direct TV and I get CSTV. I watched a few UCF games on there last season. 7:30 CSTV though.

CSTV is SO much better than ESPN who wants to do more interviews and debating than actually talking about the game.
Chris

Palmetto, FL

#15 Oct 6, 2007
Knight45 wrote:
I live in Pensacola. Can I get the East Carolina game on the 'net? How?....Knight Fan
Go to UCF Athletics website, there is a link for you to sign up for "All Access", that will allow you to get game on the net. If you have satelite, you can pick up the game. If you have an Alumni Group in your area, check to see if they are having a viewing party somewhere.
Jau

Oviedo, FL

#16 Oct 6, 2007
If you don't have the digital sports package from BrightHouse, it's an easy 3 minute call to setup. Definitely worth the $2, this will be the best conference game of the year!
Jau

Oviedo, FL

#17 Oct 6, 2007
Also CSTV is channel 106 on BrightHouse, not 109.
Zompa

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2007
Thanks everyone!
Why doesn't the Sentinal think we'd like to have this information?
Maybe Mr. Hightower is too busy to find out a few facts for us....

(Can we rate a story LESS than one star?)
israel_sux

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 6, 2007
my name says it all
Mike

AOL

#21 Oct 6, 2007
Greco isn't much better....Actually the team isn't much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Miss. Golden Eagles NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News Brandon wrestling takes 40th straight title (Feb '14) Feb '14 lookingcrazy1 1
News Chip Kelly Will Beat Andy Reid's Win Total In 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 'Embarrassing' season cost Southern Miss' Johns... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Southernmiss81 1
News USM Football finishes 0-12 in 2012 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Southernmiss81 1
News Ho hum, another loss: Mustangs stampede past Go... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Southernmiss81 1
News Peterson leads Rice past Southern Miss 44-17 (Oct '12) Nov '12 jim day 3
More from around the web