Peterson leads Rice past Southern Miss 44-17

Full story: Sunherald.com

Peterson caught a 38-yard touchdown pass from Driphus Jackson in the second quarter and capped the scoring with an 8-yard TD run with 3:37 left in the game for the Owls .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Oct 07

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

By remaining in his position, the Ad demonstrates that he has no moral courage. He has failed to provide adequate leadership and has failed to accept full responsibility for the failure of the football program. He has no moral courage because he knows he cannot find another job, so he continues to hang on and accept his check from USM.

I feel very, very sorry for him. He must have difficulty shaving each morning, having to face himself and realize he is not a leader. This AD has eroded a generation of athletic success. The blood must rush from his face when he realizes that leading is more than standing in front of a bunch of soldiers. He has continued the tradition of losing that he established when a player at USM.

If you have any self respect, Hammond, you will resign within five minutes of firing the entire football staff. But I will not hold my breath. I saw the same week will in many of my junior officers. So Jeff, does your desire for a paycheck out weigh your sense of honor? If you remain in the job, then your answer is a resounding "yes." I feel so sorry for you and how small you must feel to realize you could not fight yourself out of a wet paper bag.
jim day

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Time for a change..
jim day

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

No "D", No QB, No leader on & off the field, replacements requried starting at the top..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••