Iowa State lands S. Illinois basketball transfer Anthony Booker

Full story: WQAD

Former Southern Illinois forward Anthony Booker is transferring to Iowa State. Basketball coach Fred Hoiberg announced Thursday that Booker has signed a financial aid agreement to attend Iowa State.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2010
Brianstl

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

As a long time fan of Booker, and a fan of St Louis University.... I followed Mr Booker his first two years at SIU.... All I can say is good luck ISU , he played lazy and was a walking foul last year... His frosh year he played with potential but was very unassertive on the court. A good coach might turn him into a ballplayer..... You need to hire one.
boogie SIU Ticket Holder

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Booker will be fine! siu coaching staff is a joke! Booker will be a great pick up for Iowa St! Booker is a beast and Coach lowrey Cant coach and had no idea how to handle his talent! Sucks we lost him!
boogie SIU Ticket Holder

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Brianstl wrote:
As a long time fan of Booker, and a fan of St Louis University.... I followed Mr Booker his first two years at SIU.... All I can say is good luck ISU , he played lazy and was a walking foul last year... His frosh year he played with potential but was very unassertive on the court. A good coach might turn him into a ballplayer..... You need to hire one.
Brianstl....you forgot to mention that Coach lowery sucks! his staff couldnt teach a fish to swim!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Southern Illinois Salukis NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the Southern Illinois Salukis NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Players react to Hinson's hire (Apr '12) Apr '12 ColumbusBasketball 1
Men's Basketball hosts Northeastern on Tuesday ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 John 1
Southern Illinois center Nick Evans leaves team (Feb '10) Jun '10 NBA Jersey 4
Evans quits Saluki basketball (Feb '10) Feb '10 Salukee 1
Gangsta Thugz in Carbondale. (Oct '09) Jan '10 Dissapointed Saluki 3
Salukis play UNLV Sat. Nov. 21 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Saluki Bill 1
archmadness.com Salukis@Bradley Fri. March 6, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Saluki Bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••