Iowa State lands S. Illinois basketba...

Iowa State lands S. Illinois basketball transfer Anthony Booker

There are 3 comments on the WQAD story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Iowa State lands S. Illinois basketball transfer Anthony Booker. In it, WQAD reports that:

Former Southern Illinois forward Anthony Booker is transferring to Iowa State. Basketball coach Fred Hoiberg announced Thursday that Booker has signed a financial aid agreement to attend Iowa State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Brianstl

Gulf Breeze, FL

#1 Jun 19, 2010
As a long time fan of Booker, and a fan of St Louis University.... I followed Mr Booker his first two years at SIU.... All I can say is good luck ISU , he played lazy and was a walking foul last year... His frosh year he played with potential but was very unassertive on the court. A good coach might turn him into a ballplayer..... You need to hire one.
boogie SIU Ticket Holder

Carbondale, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Booker will be fine! siu coaching staff is a joke! Booker will be a great pick up for Iowa St! Booker is a beast and Coach lowrey Cant coach and had no idea how to handle his talent! Sucks we lost him!
boogie SIU Ticket Holder

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2010
Brianstl wrote:
As a long time fan of Booker, and a fan of St Louis University.... I followed Mr Booker his first two years at SIU.... All I can say is good luck ISU , he played lazy and was a walking foul last year... His frosh year he played with potential but was very unassertive on the court. A good coach might turn him into a ballplayer..... You need to hire one.
Brianstl....you forgot to mention that Coach lowery sucks! his staff couldnt teach a fish to swim!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Illinois Salukis NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Players react to Hinson's hire (Apr '12) Apr '12 ColumbusBasketball 1
News Men's Basketball hosts Northeastern on Tuesday ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 John 1
News Southern Illinois center Nick Evans leaves team (Feb '10) Jun '10 NBA Jersey 4
News Evans quits Saluki basketball (Feb '10) Feb '10 Salukee 1
Gangsta Thugz in Carbondale. (Oct '09) Jan '10 Dissapointed Saluki 3
Salukis play UNLV Sat. Nov. 21 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Saluki Bill 1
archmadness.com Salukis@Bradley Fri. March 6, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Saluki Bill 1
More from around the web