Lincoln College player caught up in V...

Lincoln College player caught up in Vashon scandal

There are 1 comment on the State Journal-Register story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Lincoln College player caught up in Vashon scandal. In it, State Journal-Register reports that:

“I think there have been any number of kids in this country who've needed a place to live - kids on scholarships all over this country at boarding schools - and they're not pros”

A Lincoln College basketball player and his brother could lose their eligibility after their high school coach admitted he paid to house, clothe and feed them so they could play at his school, the St. via State Journal-Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Journal-Register.

Remel

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 26, 2008
I grew up with Bobby and Johnny Hill. these are good kids who were exploited for their abilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Missouri State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southeast Missouri State (4-4) and New Orleans ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 NYC Basketball 1
News SPOTLIGHT ON: Justin Woodlief making tackles, m... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Defense wins Cham... 3
News Spotlight: Former Aptos High and Cabrillo linem... (Sep '10) Sep '10 to cuz C 3
News Cabrillo, SLV football standout West headed eas... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Cougar Mom 1
News New Mexico routs Southeast Missouri State, 102-59 (Nov '08) Nov '08 Who 9
More from around the web