USC Football Ticket Prices, Parking W...

USC Football Ticket Prices, Parking Will Increase

There are 21 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 14, 2007, titled USC Football Ticket Prices, Parking Will Increase. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

University of South Carolina Gamecock Club members will pay more to park and more to watch future football games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cockster

Dunnellon, FL

#24 Aug 30, 2009
I gave up my seats after 27 years. I'm sure someone with deep pockets bought them. And so it go's.......... I just could not justify the increase.
I'm still a fan But, I will watch at home now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Winthrop Coach Issues Statement On USC Job (Jan '08) Nov '15 Fart news 16
News Has Alshon Jeffery put on weight again? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 1
News Connor Shaw was the difference in Gamecocks' wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cocky kaki 1
News Tennessee upsets South Carolina (Oct '13) Oct '13 it was a flute 2
News USC's Carlos Thomas Suspended from Team (Mar '08) Aug '13 looking 4 u 61
News No. 9 South Carolina rallies, beats Vanderbilt ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 volunteer2 5
News SEC Football Teams Guaranteed to Be Overhyped i... (Jan '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 63
More from around the web