eTapestry still treating workers right

eTapestry still treating workers right

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 12, 2007, titled eTapestry still treating workers right. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Jay Love, president of eTapestry, started getting calls from area banks Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Mike M

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2007
Good for the former owners of eTapestry. It's great to share the rewards of success with the employees that helped make it happen. However, the reality is that things will change when you sell your company. Having been through several buyouts, I know that some founding owners wished they hadn't sold out -- life changes and the chemistry of the company changes forever. I wish folks would see the value of haning in there before pulling the trigger to sell their company.
indysteve

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 12, 2007
I know what you mean about the crazy market. Every time Eli Lilly's name appears in the news, good or bad, the stock always takes a plunge. What the?
Bob Carter _Archimede

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2007
Further evidence of a first class company and a first class guy, Jay Love. This is Jay just doing the right thing as always.
congratulations to all of etapestry and blackbaud. Good deal all around.
Former Intern

Hoffman Estates, IL

#4 Aug 13, 2007
I second that Bob. & to Mike M.
You are certainly right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Gamecocks NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Winthrop Coach Issues Statement On USC Job (Jan '08) Nov '15 Fart news 16
News South Carolina brings young squad into SEC play (Jan '11) Jan '11 charliecole 1
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 30 in wi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 centralohioguy 14
News Sullinger's 30 Points Lead No. 2 Buckeyes Over ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 scotty 2
News Ohio State vs. South Carolina game preview | Bu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hank 1
you suck (Feb '10) Feb '10 wildcat 1
News South Carolina's Archie out for season (Feb '10) Feb '10 rockdaNBA 1
More from around the web