Calathes scores 17, leads Gators to 8...

Calathes scores 17, leads Gators to 85-82 victory over Gamecocks

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Calathes scores 17, leads Gators to 85-82 victory over Gamecocks. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Nick Calathes had 17 points and seven assists, Dan Werner added 15 points and Florida snapped a two-game losing streak with an 85-82 win over South Carolina on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

fla

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2008
if florida is on the bubble, florida will get in. two-time defending champs get the benefit of the doubt.

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

#2 Feb 22, 2008
I almost don't want them to get in. They don't have the experience to make it deep into the NCAA Tourney - they do, however have the talent & enough experience to win the NIT though. GO GATORS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Gamecocks NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Winthrop Coach Issues Statement On USC Job (Jan '08) Nov '15 Fart news 16
News South Carolina brings young squad into SEC play (Jan '11) Jan '11 charliecole 1
News OSU men's basketball: Sullinger scores 30 in wi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 centralohioguy 14
News Sullinger's 30 Points Lead No. 2 Buckeyes Over ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 scotty 2
News Ohio State vs. South Carolina game preview | Bu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hank 1
you suck (Feb '10) Feb '10 wildcat 1
News South Carolina's Archie out for season (Feb '10) Feb '10 rockdaNBA 1
More from around the web