New: Nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Signature Shoes

Posted in the Siena Saints NCAA Basketball Forum

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2010
2010 News: Kobe Bryant new shoes for the 2009-2010 NBA Season
Jan 1, 2010: Kobe Bryant has new shoes for the 2010 NBA Season: Nike Air Kobe 2010
The fifth edition of Kobe's signature shoes will be ready on January 16, 2010 initially only at Footlocker. It will be a redisign of the beatiful line featured by the Air Kobe 2010 and will include the top new technologies available from Nike

Official Nike description: The Air Kobe 2010 is the next evolution of basketball footwear, emphasizing superior performance fit (a new last has sculpted arch and heel) with upper and bottom technologies working in a system, one supporting and enhancing the other

Prices:
Nike Air Kobe 2010 at fulljordan com
BLuce

Kenmore, WA

#4 Apr 27, 2010
Great Lebron VII with high quality and cheap price.Free shipping within 7 days.very worthful,share it with you.site:www.zoomkole.com
BLuce

Kenmore, WA

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Little is known about when this white/venom purple/neon green Zoom Kobe V (5) will hit stores, but we’ll keep you updated here when new information comes to light. www.zoomkole.com
BLuce

Orange, CA

#6 May 3, 2010
Nice web.I have bought a pair of nike blazer shoes from a worldwide Zoom kobe v shopping website. Happy to share it with you sincerly.the site: www.zoomkole.com
BLuce

Putian, China

#7 May 3, 2010
Little is known about when this white/venom purple/neon green Zoom Kobe V will hit stores, but we’ll keep you updated here when new information comes to light. site:www.zoomkole.com
BLuce

Orange, CA

#8 May 6, 2010
God!I like it! Nike Kobe shoes V,Perfect!share it with you,my friends.site :www.zoomkole.com
BLuce

Putian, China

#11 May 10, 2010
Wow!Nice web with useful info.,expect more nice nike as kobe shoes v series.
BLuce

Putian, China

#12 May 11, 2010
Great kobe and kobe v.very comfortable to wear,i like it.share you a store site:www.airshoeline.com
BLuce

Putian, China

#17 Jun 28, 2010
Men's Running Shoe nike lunarglide+ shoes,a daily distance trainer that combines lightweight performance with top-tier cushioning and as-needed support.
brandssports hotmail com

Foshan, China

#18 Nov 17, 2010
and we have many new style burberry for sale now, Don't hesitate, the cheapest burberry sale right here before your eyes! known to be the best friend of females,are an extension to the personality of a woman,which give her class,elegance and sense of Burberry outlet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siena Saints NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAAC Season Preview on Bleacher Report (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lets Go Jaspers 1
sportstwo.com (Apr '10) Apr '10 bigbubba 1
Siena men's basketball star charged with DWI (Apr '10) Apr '10 James Richards 4
can we wear shoes in water? (Jan '10) Jan '10 allen8738 1
is the maac the best mid-major conference? (Nov '09) Nov '09 james 1
how bout that home non conference schedule (Sep '09) Sep '09 coach1 2
Saints Go Marching Past Ohio State in Double OT (Mar '09) Mar '09 Gamma ma 14

Siena Saints NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE