LSU vs Tennessee: Last Minute Spread ...

LSU vs Tennessee: Last Minute Spread Info, Line and Predictions

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 13, 2011, titled LSU vs Tennessee: Last Minute Spread Info, Line and Predictions. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

If you're aching to watch the best team in the nation flaunt their skills, then this matchup between the LSU Tigers and Tennessee Volunteers is for you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

south bama

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2011
do all you can do vols and you will be fine youns had lsu beat last year just di it again im a bama fan to the bone but i hate lsu so go vols and roll tide
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#2 Oct 14, 2011
south bama wrote:
do all you can do vols and you will be fine youns had lsu beat last year just di it again im a bama fan to the bone but i hate lsu so go vols and roll tide
You're in la la land - I don't think Tennessee will score a touchdown. LSU 35-3
trooper2

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in la la land - I don't think Tennessee will score a touchdown. LSU 35-3
thats your trouble you dont think thay had lsu befor and thay will have you again
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#4 Oct 16, 2011
trooper2 wrote:
<quoted text>thats your trouble you dont think thay had lsu befor and thay will have you again
I don't even understand your comment - I was pretty darn close on my score prediction. LSU 38 Tenn 7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SEC Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Auburn Football preview Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News Three things we learned during Gators' 9-7 win ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver Amari Cooper (Dec '14) Sep '15 Fart news 8
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 (Nov '14) Nov '14 tldooley 1
News FSU holds off Notre Dame to run win streak to 23 (Oct '14) Oct '14 Collage football fan 1
News Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 43
News SEC lacks a front-runner after Week 1 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Winters 1
More from around the web