Rainbow Wahine searching for first wi...

Rainbow Wahine searching for first win of the season - Sports

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 27, 2008, titled Rainbow Wahine searching for first win of the season - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Hawaii women's basketball team hopes it can put some early struggles to rest against some of the country's top teams this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

GET RID OF BOLLA

Honolulu, HI

#1 Nov 27, 2008
All this guy does is make one excuse after another. The problem starts up top and the top is HIM! Why can't UH see that. He has no passion for the Wahine and no understanding of the culture and it's importance to a family atmosphere. It's all about him. We have had two great recruiting classes in the last year and another one coming up here in the islands and all he got was ONE player to stay home. He doesn't like the locals girls and that's sad. If UH wants the women to compete in basketball they need to get a REAL coach! GET RID OF BOLLA!
bows fan

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Nov 27, 2008
Can't wait for Tara to play BB, I'm sure being libero all season, she can't wait to jump and block the ball, since she hardy got to kill/block during VB season. GO BOWS.
local gyrl

Mililani, HI

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Bolla needs to go out and get Shawna Kuehu. I heard she is just cruisin, not really doing anything. Even if she is out of shape, she still is way better than anyone on their team for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego State Aztecs Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte Hornets: Does Josh Davis Deserve a Ro... (Jul '14) Jul '14 TJS 1
News SDSU Water Polo Heads to Chapman Mini Invitational (Mar '14) Mar '14 ernst 1
News No. 7 San Diego St holds off Utah St 74-69 in OT (Jan '14) Jan '14 Henry De Silva 1
wbb (Nov '13) Nov '13 WBB FAN 1
News Florida Gulf Coast vs. San Diego State NCAA Tou... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Carlos in DC 1
News Aztecs run over Wahine - Sports (Nov '08) Nov '08 players deserve... 2
News Aztecs run over Wahine - Sports News (Nov '08) Nov '08 rainbowbballer 1