No title

Full story: TwinCities.com
SAN DIEGO STATE 71, TEMPLE 64 Billy White had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and Kawhi Leonard sealed the Aztecs' exhausting two-overtime victory over the Owls with a steal and a slam dunk in Tucson, Ariz. Full Story
Ulbrma01

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 20, 2011
"the supposedly powerful Big East finally advanced a team to the Sweet 16"

Easy there Pioneer Press...You can't argue that the 11 Big East Teams weren't the best 68 teams in the country or top 37 at large bids, however you want to look at it. It's the NCAA Tournament and of course you're going to have upsets, that's what gives the tournament its aura so when Butler, the defending National Championship Runner-Up, beats Pitt, a team that had lost 4 games all year on a BS of an ending, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Other than accidentally stumbling on this article, I don't think anyone reads your shitty Pioneer Press anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego State Aztecs NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte Hornets: Does Josh Davis Deserve a Ro... Jul '14 TJS 1
Utah St falls to No. 7 San Diego St 74-69 in OT (Jan '14) Jan '14 bahce 1
No. 7 San Diego St holds off Utah St 74-69 in OT (Jan '14) Jan '14 Henry De Silva 1
Florida Gulf Coast vs. San Diego State NCAA Tou... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Carlos in DC 1
Rookies enjoy own game as NBA lockout continues (Sep '11) Oct '11 Informd 2
NBA Draft 2011: Terrence Jones and 10 Players W... (Apr '11) Apr '11 devon 6
White, Leonard lead Aztecs past Temple in 2 OTs (Mar '11) Mar '11 Leonard 3
•••
•••

San Diego State Aztecs NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••