Sac State men's basketball team loses...

Sac State men's basketball team loses star freshman

There are 1 comment on the The Sacramento Bee story from May 2, 2008, titled Sac State men's basketball team loses star freshman. In it, The Sacramento Bee reports that:

“I'm just trying to get ready for a bigger conference and just get better with my education”

By John Schumacher - [email protected] Last Updated 3:53 pm PDT Thursday, May 1, 2008 Point guard Vinnie McGhee Jr., the Big Sky Conference Freshman of the Year last season, said today he plans to leave ... via The Sacramento Bee

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sacramento Bee.

Sidesho

Hayward, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Vinnie Mcghee jr did the right thing by leavin SacSt. That was the next best move that he ever made on the court, by leaving. Now he has a new team, with a winning history, and they support there basketball program 100%. I can't wait to see him play in the 2009-10 season, I'm very sure he is going to be Grrrrreat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento State Hornets Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life stings as Hornets' coach (Jun '08) Jun '08 MAX5 1
News Sac State Fires Coach Jerome Jenkins (Apr '08) Apr '08 The Truth Stinks 2
News Sac State Fires Coach Jerome Jenkins (Mar '08) Mar '08 CoachT_sFormerFriend 3
News Freshman's goal in first start helps Sac State ... (Oct '06) Oct '06 ado 1
More from around the web