Towson wins in wild one

Towson wins in wild one

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Towson wins in wild one. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

It wasn't easy. Nothing in the Colonial Athletic Association ever is for Towson's football team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

eryr

Columbia, MD

#1 Oct 12, 2008
"Sean Schaefer, who became the 20th quarterback in Football Championship Subdivision (formerly DivisionI-AA) history to pass for more than 10,000career yards; Schaefer threw for 373 yards and four touchdowns."
Way to go Sean! Ozzie and Eric should now pick you in the first round of next years NFL draft; you are way better than Flacco!
TUfan

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 13, 2008
schaffer is the man!

beat new hampshire!
Gary

Reston, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2008
loved this result.

Virginia -- 31
Maryland -- 0 (zero - zip - zilch - nada)

Maryland's - Defensive and Offensive lines and Linebacking corp are the worst in College Football.

I have seen harder hitting teams in powder puff leagues.

Maryland's recruiting efforts are going to take a major hit with this result.

Prediction:

Wake Forest -- 34
Maryland -- 10

Maryland will finish with a 5-7 record.

I am happy that Maryland is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin.

Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida.

Go Tar Heels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Rhode Island NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7'3" IUP Basketball Player Has Made "Tremendous... (Feb '13) Feb '13 IUP Fan 1
News URI 75, Charleston 66: Balanced Rams too much f... (Nov '10) Nov '10 zunic ikan 1
News Rams Journal: Cothran ready for postseason, whe... (Mar '10) Mar '10 catfan 2
News RC was kind again to young Jimmy (Feb '08) Feb '10 Jim Baron 3
News Spiders Knock Off Rhode Island - wtvr (Feb '10) Feb '10 Phil 1
News Little-used Jason Francis has won respect at URI (Feb '09) Feb '09 Basil Jackson 1
News Duke escapes against Rhode Island (Nov '08) Nov '08 tarheelborn 7
More from around the web