Boilermakings Is Presenting Both Side...

Boilermakings Is Presenting Both Sides Of The Mitch Daniels Hire

There are 1 comment on the Hammer & Rails story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Boilermakings Is Presenting Both Sides Of The Mitch Daniels Hire. In it, Hammer & Rails reports that:

Okay guys, I have skimmed the comments and things are starting to get a little nasty on the Mitch Daniels hire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hammer & Rails.

Boiler-up

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Jun 23, 2012
This is the most blatant example of quid pro quo I have ever seen. Mitch appointed or re appointed every member of the Board of Trustees.After his insider trading as a board of director at IPALCO I knew Mitch had no integrity or ethics and now I know the ENTIRE Board of Trustees have none either.
It's interesting that the board member who headed the Search committee has a business that has done millions of dollars of business with the State of Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Etling to honor verbal commitment to Purdue (Dec '12) Jun 17 tom wingo 35
News Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 (Nov '14) Nov '14 ngzcaz 1
News Beat writers discuss Indiana-Purdue game (Feb '14) Feb '14 arja4444 1
News Indiana BMV settlement (Sep '13) Sep '13 animallover 4
News 50 Days To Purdue Basketball: Travis Carroll (Sep '13) Sep '13 Teund5 1
News Brandon Brantley excited to be back with Purdue... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Source 1
News WL grad impresses Purdue staff (Aug '12) Aug '13 Bishop LL Lace 2
More from around the web