Scheib eager to take reins of Noblesv...

Scheib eager to take reins of Noblesville football program

There are 23 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Scheib eager to take reins of Noblesville football program. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Come in and Test Drive the impressive Mazda CX7 or the GMC Acadia Click Here! Tom Wood Ford Tom Wood Ford offers great deals on New and Pre-Owned vehicles in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fc fb 59

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2008
i think shieb is a good guy he has coached me through 3rd grade and i hopw him the best
Alan McCamey

Newark, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2008
Congratulations to Noblesville and Coach Lance Scheib!
belicheaters

Newport, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2008
Good luck working with AD Steve Hurst. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
mrastute

Greenfield, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2008
I learned 2 weeks ago that -Lance Scheib was tabbed as the next football at Noblesville!---So!----it is amazing how surprised that people are about this announcement!---------IF!!!!!! !---ya all would swallow your pride and finally begin to believe my always astute postings on this forum-you would have seen that I shared this coaching news -2 weeks ago on this site!--So!--really this is what 'ya get for not believing me! thanks again!
mrastute

Greenfield, IN

#5 Feb 8, 2008
furthermore----------the landscape in Franklin Township continues to change!----and I am not referring to trees and mountains and waterfalls!---------Get-it?--P lus the high school is now in the authority of-"educators'!-thanks again! for your contiuned cooperation

Since: Nov 07

Newark, OH

#6 Feb 8, 2008
no he doesn't have to worry about steve hurst because he is coaching FOOTBALL. steve hurst only cares about the sports his son played, and basketball because it is a "money maker". i have more valid reasons to dislike him, which i will refrain from saying right now....anyways, i think barr's resignation was about 2-3 years overdue. he never had a good season. you can't even count the first season he was coach where they won the regional, because that was kevin wright's team....anyways, good luck coach scheib!
lastrep

Columbus, IN

#7 Feb 8, 2008
mrastute wrote:
I learned 2 weeks ago that -Lance Scheib was tabbed as the next football at Noblesville!---So!----it is amazing how surprised that people are about this announcement!---------IF!!!!!! !---ya all would swallow your pride and finally begin to believe my always astute postings on this forum-you would have seen that I shared this coaching news -2 weeks ago on this site!--So!--really this is what 'ya get for not believing me! thanks again!
Aren't you special.
OVERRATED

North Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 8, 2008
Scheib was an overrated player, riding the coattails of Jeff George. He is an overrated coach, that likes the attention too much. Just watch his demeanor on the sideline and you would agree. Once he accepts that it is about the players and not about him, he may have sustained, championship success. Apparently the new multi-million dollar stadium and digs at FC were not enough. Where to next 'coach'?
OVERRATED

North Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 8, 2008
mrastute...who cares?
WC fan

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2008
Scheib Sucks!

Give us some REAL news not the story of an overrated football player from the 80's!
phil

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 8, 2008
maybe he can get Noblesville to spend twice as much as FC did on their stadium, then 4 years later he will leave.

Sounds like someone got tired of getting beat by the big boys, even though FC is growing very fast and soon to be a top 10 school in enrollment. Now you can go play the pudwackers that Nobletucky plays.
Buckwheat Carson

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2008
OVERRATED wrote:
Scheib was an overrated player, riding the coattails of Jeff George. He is an overrated coach, that likes the attention too much. Just watch his demeanor on the sideline and you would agree. Once he accepts that it is about the players and not about him, he may have sustained, championship success. Apparently the new multi-million dollar stadium and digs at FC were not enough. Where to next 'coach'?
Sounds like you got your azzz beat by WC back in the day. Did Lance burn you a few times for some big plays?
coach

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 8, 2008
belicheaters wrote:
Good luck working with AD Steve Hurst. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
If that is true, they'll get along just fine.
ex-purdue pete

Marion, IN

#14 Feb 9, 2008
He is a great guy. give him a chance...
NEFL parent

Noblesville, IN

#15 Feb 10, 2008
BTFU98923 wrote:
no he doesn't have to worry about steve hurst because he is coaching FOOTBALL. steve hurst only cares about the sports his son played, and basketball because it is a "money maker". i have more valid reasons to dislike him, which i will refrain from saying right now....anyways, i think barr's resignation was about 2-3 years overdue. he never had a good season. you can't even count the first season he was coach where they won the regional, because that was kevin wright's team....anyways, good luck coach scheib!
He didn't win a regional his first year. He won it in 2000 when the Millers beat no.1 ranked Carmel. Not everything is as it apprears. Good Luck and Welcome to Coach Scheib!
Lebanon resident

Lebanon, IN

#16 Feb 19, 2008
come back...
Fc Football Star

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 24, 2008
Lance scheib is a bad coach... He lost us the sectional championship... Id just like to thank Noblesville for taking him off her hands... Nobody buys in to the crap he says... He really gets the best of both worlds going to noblesville... Christopher thinks hes the devil... Christopher is the only blessing lance has put in anybodys life... Lance scheib watches Hannah Montana... Lance Scheib has a reverse mohawk.. Lance Scheib has a Snaggle Tooth... Lance should be coachin youth football between the ages of 9 and 13... Lance you owe all of Frankln Township an apology for not winning a state title
Tyler Dewey

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Mar 24, 2008
Hallealejua Fc Football Star ... is that you bowell?
Chris Johnson

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2008
Lance, you never got a chance to know me. I might just be the only player you never talked to. I hope you understand really how much potential I have. If you would get your head out of your ass you could give me a ring and My family would discuss moving to Noblesville with you. Whenever I made a great play you would always say nice job baby because you never remembered my name.
KingFlash

Lebanon, IN

#20 Feb 4, 2010
Chris Johnson wrote:
Lance, you never got a chance to know me. I might just be the only player you never talked to. I hope you understand really how much potential I have. If you would get your head out of your ass you could give me a ring and My family would discuss moving to Noblesville with you. Whenever I made a great play you would always say nice job baby because you never remembered my name.

Chris- you're a complete idiot. Being on the FB team is not playing football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue Boilermakers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana BMV settlement (Sep '13) Sep '13 animallover 4
News WL grad impresses Purdue staff (Aug '12) Aug '13 Bishop LL Lace 2
News Oklahoma State rolls Purdue in Heart of Dallas ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tha Professor 1
News Purdue football: Marve repeats Senior Day (Nov '12) Nov '12 Richard Linse 1
News Where have all the passing yards gone in Big Ten? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 1
News Notre Dame Football: Winners and Losers from We... (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 4
News Big Ten coaches: Don't write off league just yet (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
More from around the web