Why is Duke opting not to play Purdue...

Why is Duke opting not to play Purdue next season ?

Created by DukeIsPoop on May 23, 2010

45 votes

Click on an option to vote

They know they'll get smashed

Kyle Singler will be shutdown

Seth Curry ins't the answer

Kyle Singler<Robby Hummel

Coach K Can't payoff the refs

Their fans suck

Sued too much by Indy

Mascot'sABlueDorkW/APitchFrok

Blue Devils are Gay

all of the above

DukeIsPoop

Paducah, KY

#1 May 23, 2010
to all you dookie fans, thanks for taking my old pole off. Now I can use coach K not being able to pay off the refs like he did in the NCAA finals in 2010 as an option here. And I will give credit where credit is due in a few season Duke will be a better tema then Prudue but as for next season Purdue is the better team.
DukeIsPoop

Utica, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Thanks to everyone who voted and on my final note I would like to say that in the 2010 NBA draft no ass suckers from Duke the poop that makes you wanna puke like Jon "I'm gay with Kyle Singler" Scheyer were drafted all I gotta say to that is SWEET!!!!!!

PS.
Good luck to Chris Cramer in his tryout for the Pacers, I honestly think he has a good shot at making their D-league team something Jon Scheyer DOES NOT have with the Chicago Bulls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue Boilermakers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
It Is Time To Seriously Question Matt Painter (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jason1979 1
News Beat writers discuss Indiana-Purdue game (Feb '14) Feb '14 arja4444 1
News 50 Days To Purdue Basketball: Travis Carroll (Sep '13) Sep '13 Teund5 1
News Brandon Brantley excited to be back with Purdue... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Source 1
Purdue Basketball Intro Music (Mar '08) Mar '13 maintain48 5
News Rams continue NCAA Tournament charge in clash w... (Mar '11) Jan '13 TopMod9 3