Quiana Scott sings loud and clear

Quiana Scott sings loud and clear

There are 1 comment on the NewsTimes.com story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Quiana Scott sings loud and clear. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

After his team dropped a painful decision to Providence last January, UConn guard A.J. Price and forward Jeff Adrien promised plenty of payback before the rematch two months later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Danbury Resident

AOL

#1 Feb 1, 2009
For those of you who have not heard this very annointed, gifted and talented young woman sing you are missing a blessing. She is a very grounded individual and has her head on right! God bless you QUI-QUI! Just continue to use the gifts God has given you and he will direct your path! D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Friars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cooley, Cotton Have Providence College Moving I... (Feb '13) Feb '13 hoopsterluvr 1
News Cooley committed to winning at Providence (Jul '11) Jul '11 Evans 1
News W.Va. 93, PC 63: Mountaineers level bewildered ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Paul D 1
News After tough summer, Friars moving on (Nov '10) Nov '10 bigdaddyo 1
News Jamine Peterson dismissed from PC hoop program (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ryan 1
News Keno Davis hints at wholesale change after Fria... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Paul D 1
News Sharaud Curry nominated for Bob Cousy award (Dec '09) Dec '09 Los 1
More from around the web