Cooley committed to winning at Provid...

Cooley committed to winning at Providence

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Cooley committed to winning at Providence. In it, ESPN reports that:

Marshon Brooks could score, so much so that the New Jersey Nets acquired him late in the first round of the NBA draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Evans

Austin, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Dre appealed the decision not to "renew" his scholarship. Providence staff sent it to the wrong address, in hopes that he would not receive it, in a timely manner to appeal it. There was mail sent to the correct address prior to and after the decision was sent. Thus, Providence is aware of his correct address.
If you would like proof, please email me your fax number and I will forward it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Friars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cooley, Cotton Have Providence College Moving I... (Feb '13) Feb '13 hoopsterluvr 1
News W.Va. 93, PC 63: Mountaineers level bewildered ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Paul D 1
News After tough summer, Friars moving on (Nov '10) Nov '10 bigdaddyo 1
News Jamine Peterson dismissed from PC hoop program (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ryan 1
News Keno Davis hints at wholesale change after Fria... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Paul D 1
News Sharaud Curry nominated for Bob Cousy award (Dec '09) Dec '09 Los 1
News Uconn, NCAA Discuss Probe NCAA Notebook (Mar '09) Mar '09 Buckeye Hoosier Fan 1
More from around the web