Q&A with Renaldo Woolridge, Harvard-W...

Q&A with Renaldo Woolridge, Harvard-Westlake boys' basketball

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Q&A with Renaldo Woolridge, Harvard-Westlake boys' basketball. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Renaldo Woolridge is used to the spotlight, and when it comes to following in the footsteps of talented relatives, he's pretty much mastered it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

gwen ross

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2008
Congrats on all your accomplishments so far! im a friend of your Auntie DiAnne Spencer and she keeps us posted on all that you do, also I've met your Mom and would like to tell her job well done Pat! May God continue to bless you(spirit) and your Game lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Tigers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fordham Holds Off Princeton, 63-60 (Dec '12) Dec '12 erick emerson 1
News McLemore scores 14, Princeton hits free throws ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 isaac 1
News Savage Creates Fire for Princeton Basketball (Mar '08) Mar '08 princetons basket... 1
News COLLEGE SPORTS: Former area high school athlete... (Jan '08) Jan '08 JB Alum 1
News Recap: Arizona State vs. Princeton (Nov '07) Nov '07 Jason Gates 1
News Vols sign Jurick, Woolridge; Lady Vols ink Johnson (Nov '07) Nov '07 Cocke County Native 2
News Opener A Missed Chance (Nov '07) Nov '07 Jon 5
More from around the web