Chapin High graduate Stoney Owens fin...

Chapin High graduate Stoney Owens finding his niche in Prairie ...

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Sep 10, 2009, titled Chapin High graduate Stoney Owens finding his niche in Prairie .... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Stoney Owens chuckled, but there was a hint of seriousness in his tone when he answered a question about playing Saturday night in Las Cruces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

dogteam

Plano, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Congrats to young Stoney. I always brag about how smart and tough the football players are at PV. When someone brags about their big school, I never feel any smaller because the Prairie View young men leave my Alma Mater with the ability to contribute to society whether it is on the gridiron or the workforce or as business leaders. I had to stay back in Texas to help with our small business, but I will watch on the internet and root for my Panthers. Who ya rootin' for? PVU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie View A&M University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hugee leads Prairie View to 69-63 victory in OT (Apr '10) Apr '10 dflex 1
News Prairie View A&M beats Alabama State 56-55 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Antwone 1
News Menzies wants Aggies tested before conference play (Dec '09) Dec '09 Brigand 2
News Prairie View tops Alcorn State 34-14, wins title (Nov '09) Nov '09 E J Smith 2
News Aggies hold off Prairie View, get Walker first ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Former Aggie 27
News Aggies hold off Prairie View, get Walker first ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 REAL fan 4
News New Mexico State slides past Prairie View 21-18 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Taco 1
More from around the web