Oakland Raiders: Six Rookies Who Will...

Oakland Raiders: Six Rookies Who Will Make an Immediate Impact in 2012-13 Season

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from May 25, 2012, titled Oakland Raiders: Six Rookies Who Will Make an Immediate Impact in 2012-13 Season. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Which rookie will turn out to be the star in 2012? While it's too early to predict who, if any, will be extraordinary this year, I do believe that we truly are on the brink of a new and winning era for the Oakland Raiders .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 25, 2012
We need all the help we can get and I hope these guys mentioned along with those not mentioned do well for us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Nittany Lions NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penn State's Christian Hackenberg, Jameis Winst... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jordan C 1
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Feb '15 papa 4
News Penn State Trustees Say NCAA Settlement May Be ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 hello 2
Bengals' Devon Still owes child support says Le... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ms_SlimChance 1
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
News PSU paid price, deserves to be back (Sep '14) Sep '14 Selfish Sandusky 7
More from around the web