OSU men's basketball: Diebler's 10 three-pointers spark rout of Penn State | BuckeyeXtra

Jon Diebler turned Senior Night at Penn State into a dress rehearsal for his own. Full Story
buckeyes

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Jon Threeeeeebler. Boy was he in a zone tonight. Big ten champs again. Now that we got that out of the way, let's kick some badger butts on Sunday.
Guy Average

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Congratulations to the team and coaches on clinching a piece of the Big Ten title with a chance for an outright title as well.
Greg

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Here badger, badger, badger!
Foster is okay

Newark, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Jon "The Rainmaker" Diebler is his new sobriquet! Diebler in Fuego!!!!!
Buci01

AOL

#5 Mar 1, 2011
This was an Exceptional performance by Senior Jon Dieblerand shows how this team plays when they accept the chakkenge.
This will be a night that Buckeye Fans will not soon forget.
Congratulations,Jon For allowing us to watch you grow as a Buckeye and see your best.
Also Congratulations goes out to Coach Matta and the entire team for a very good season and at least a share of The Big Ten Title.

“TKOBUCKEYE”

Since: Oct 09

C-Bus/Stationed@TAFB OK

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Funny how he comes up "big" in a very little game. PSU?? Really? No way we lose this game even if he goes o-fer like he did against Tenn in the NCAA. I want to see him do this the last week of March or on 4 April. But good Job John you truly are the Big Ten 3 ball champion now since you truly passed the Meatchicken guy with your first 3's made in the game. The Meatchicken guy had an asterick next to his name with his record vacated due to knucklheads on his team.
I hope this means we get hot like Missagain State in 79 when they won ten in a row and went on and won the NC from "Bird" Go Bucks!
Bigin

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2011
Great show by Diebler, if he could play D he might play at the next level.

“TKOBUCKEYE”

Since: Oct 09

C-Bus/Stationed@TAFB OK

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Bigin wrote:
Great show by Diebler, if he could play D he might play at the next level.
Come on now in the NBA? Nobody plays "D"...If he can shoot like this regularly he could get an offer to a camp but remember the can't miss a few years back Jamar Butler? Even a better shooter was Bobby Humphries who killed us in the NC game...I'm not sure where either are but I don't think it is the NBA? I wish Dieb's well but I'm not sure even improving his defense would help him land a spot in the NBA? Go Bucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Nittany Lions NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice will out, but what about Paterno's record? (Nov '11) Nov '11 caroline 3
Chambers changes the hoops culture at PSU (Nov '11) Nov '11 ems 1
Surprise coaching search begins at Penn State (May '11) May '11 415TRUTHER 2
Source: Penn State's DeChellis heading to Navy (May '11) May '11 dufus 5
On top, close to home | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLABUCK 2
Game preview: Ohio State at Penn State | Buckey... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tommy Hrinz 2
Penn State 36, Wisconsin 33 (Mar '11) Mar '11 PeteP 2
More from around the web