Source: Penn State's DeChellis headin...

Source: Penn State's DeChellis heading to Navy

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 23, 2011, titled Source: Penn State's DeChellis heading to Navy. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Coach Ed DeChellis, who led Penn State to the NCAA tournament this year, has resigned to take the vacant job at Navy, according to a person in the Penn State athletic department familiar with the situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Tupac

Lancaster, PA

#1 May 23, 2011
Good for him. Smart career move to go out on a high note. No way he'll duplicate this past season anytime soon. Doesn't say much out the PSU hoops program however...
just me

York, PA

#2 May 23, 2011
See ya! Poor excuse for a coach!
Coach Dan Lawrence

Hanover, PA

#3 May 23, 2011
I heard that Hanover area great Dan Lawrence is considering taking this job.
Amazing

Lancaster, PA

#4 May 23, 2011
The sport he coached is not mentioned anywhere in the article. I guess you are just supposed to make an assumption.
dufus

York, PA

#5 May 24, 2011
Maybe Mike Argento would consider the job, he
seems to know everything. At least he thinks he
does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Nittany Lions NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Jul 4 Fartman 2
News Justice will out, but what about Paterno's record? (Nov '11) Nov '11 caroline 3
News Chambers changes the hoops culture at PSU (Nov '11) Nov '11 ems 1
News Surprise coaching search begins at Penn State (May '11) May '11 415TRUTHER 2
News On top, close to home | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLABUCK 2
News Game preview: Ohio State at Penn State | Buckey... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tommy Hrinz 2
News Penn State 36, Wisconsin 33 (Mar '11) Mar '11 PeteP 2
More from around the web