Illini leave Lions feeling ill -- themorningcall.com

Full story: The Morning Call
It was an odd circumstance, wide receiver Jordan Norwood sitting in a training room on Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium, speaking quietly about how he still believes in the Penn State offense. Full Story
JMG

Allentown, PA

#1 Sep 30, 2007
PLEASE, PLEASE BENCH MORELLI!!! He chokes under any and all pressure. He's a senior and he just doesn't have what it takes. The chance for a national title and/or the big 10 title are now gone. Since we cannot be a champion of anything this year, bring in the next quarterback D Clark. Let's see what he can do. He can't be any worse than Morelli. I mean come on, Morelli, three interceptions, and a lost fumble (LOST FUMBLE FOR THE 2ND WEEK IN A ROW!!!) BENCH HIM!!!!!!!!! I hate to say this. I think it is now time for JoePa to think about packing it in. I believe when he was asked what he thinks is wrong with the team, his response was he has no idea. He should have some idea. I also wonder if the death that occurred in his family before the Michigan game has him completely distracted from the team. I believe he's currently in mourning, and he may be bringing the whole team down with him. Maybe he should take a leave of absence or just retire now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Nittany Lions NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice will out, but what about Paterno's record? (Nov '11) Nov '11 caroline 3
Chambers changes the hoops culture at PSU (Nov '11) Nov '11 ems 1
Surprise coaching search begins at Penn State (May '11) May '11 415TRUTHER 2
Source: Penn State's DeChellis heading to Navy (May '11) May '11 dufus 5
On top, close to home | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLABUCK 2
Game preview: Ohio State at Penn State | Buckey... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tommy Hrinz 2
Penn State 36, Wisconsin 33 (Mar '11) Mar '11 PeteP 2
More from around the web