Sampson's home start tops McCracken's

Sampson's home start tops McCracken's

There are 10 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 20, 2008, titled Sampson's home start tops McCracken's. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

With Sunday's 81-65 victory over Penn State, Kelvin Sampson is 26-0 at home in two seasons as Indiana's coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Mac

Brookline, MA

#6 Jan 21, 2008
You sir or madam are a damn fool for replying to the topic 5 times as different people. You need stop the moaning and get on with your life!

Yes Sir
JESUS

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Jan 21, 2008
Let's see - if you have only broken the speed limit one time while driving you can be forgiven, fined maybe, but forgiven; however, if you have broken the speed limit a second time you must forfeit your car, drivers license, be put to public shame (repeatedly) and by no means NEVER accepted as a DECENT human being again - WOW - I think I'll go with the FORGIVE and you shall be FORGIVEN - the letter of the law is the letter of the law and without LOVE and GRACE you have no CHANCE! Love and Grace - Jesus
Sir Sanctions himself

Clinton, MD

#8 Jan 21, 2008
Well he does make some good points.
kipp

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2008
I agree, the idiot from Ohio needs to get a life! Obviously, he has issues bigger than a coaches winning record. Sounds like soue grapes to me. Sampson, as well as anyone else, has to answer to "the powers that be". So for now, let it be what it is; nering the record of the legendary Mccracken.

At least we can say that Sampson is not a bully as coach Knight was, as well as being a public embarassment to the university and our nation.
Sampsonite

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Jan 21, 2008
Coach Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat,except at OK. St. and I.U.!
Sampson coached at OK, not OK St. If you are going to post silly information, at least get the schools right.
Hoosier Bob - Cincinnati

Hamilton, OH

#11 Jan 21, 2008
Congratulations Coach!

IT is time that the record moved on!
Mark

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2008
It's great to have a home court winning streak, just a shame the Sanctions Coach has to have the record. What a disgrace to the IU program to have his name mentioned in the same breath as McCracken's.

Since: Dec 07

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Jan 21, 2008
Hoosier Bob - Cincinnati wrote:
Congratulations Coach!
IT is time that the record moved on!
Agree - meanwhile let's be patient with the snipers and speculators. If/when the NCAA chooses to punish the coach/program then IU fans will have something to gloat and complain about. Also the anti-IU crowd will then have something to crow and "I told you so" about. Unitl then its just lots of hot air, so to speak.

All records are established to be broken.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Since: Apr 07

Cheyenne, WY

#15 Jan 21, 2008
GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Kramer

Marysville, OH

#16 Jan 21, 2008
Coach Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be a shame if the NCAA declared every I.U. win this season which involved the players involved in the violations a forfit? Like they did when Frank Kendrick bribed Luther Clay.
Where in the h e l l is Sedalia, OH?

Sounds like a training camp for internet morons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Nittany Lions NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fartman 2
News Justice will out, but what about Paterno's record? (Nov '11) Nov '11 caroline 3
News Chambers changes the hoops culture at PSU (Nov '11) Nov '11 ems 1
News Surprise coaching search begins at Penn State (May '11) May '11 415TRUTHER 2
News Source: Penn State's DeChellis heading to Navy (May '11) May '11 dufus 5
News On top, close to home | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLABUCK 2
News Game preview: Ohio State at Penn State | Buckey... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tommy Hrinz 2
More from around the web