Pac-10: Washington's Locker Hurts Sou...

Pac-10: Washington's Locker Hurts Southern Cal; Oregon Perfect At 5-0

There are 6 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Pac-10: Washington's Locker Hurts Southern Cal; Oregon Perfect At 5-0. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

Corvallis, OR, United States - Two Pac-10 football powerhouses experienced contrasting results Saturday, as Southern California absorbed its first loss in a heartbreaking fashion to Washington, while Oregon crushed Stanford to stay perfect after five games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Hey I thought that article said two PAC-10 football powerhouses. I know they weren't referring to USC so maybe they meant contrasting results between Oregon and Stanford. That MUST have been what they meant!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Hey I thought that article said two PAC-10 football powerhouses. I know they weren't referring to USC so maybe they meant contrasting results between Oregon and Stanford. That MUST have been what they meant!!!
We know as hell they didnt mean any of the bottom feeding Pac10 teams such as Arizona State, Washington State, and UCLA

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We know as hell they didnt mean any of the bottom feeding Pac10 teams such as Arizona State, Washington State, and UCLA
Sorry to burst your bubble but it is Oregon, Stanford, and Arizona this year in the PAC 10 (no USC). Next year add Utah, your home opener loss

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#4 Nov 8, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to burst your bubble but it is Oregon, Stanford, and Arizona this year in the PAC 10 (no USC). Next year add Utah, your home opener loss
We know how to win. Congrats on your upset of OSU, your last win of the year

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We know how to win. Congrats on your upset of OSU, your last win of the year
Scoring 21 on Arizona and only allowing 14 to Oregon State may be a favorable change and good sign for us. I wouldn't get too cocky about your Trojans in their game against the Bruins!!!

GO BRUINS

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Nov 10, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Scoring 21 on Arizona and only allowing 14 to Oregon State may be a favorable change and good sign for us. I wouldn't get too cocky about your Trojans in their game against the Bruins!!!
GO BRUINS
MB, Wood, and RoJo will have your defenseive players heads spinning

USC - WE WILL BEAT THE BRUINS AGAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pac-10 Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Condoleezza Rice to attend Brut Sun Bowl game (Dec '09) Jan '17 Cbr48 64
Boycott NC Game-WRONG! (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bubba Buckeye 1
News Fan's Take: Boise State's Historic Opportunity ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Michael Strickland 1
News College Football 2011: USC Trojans Schedule and... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Pete_Carroll 4
News USC Trojans, VCU Rams face off for 11th-seed in... (Mar '11) Mar '11 nleitere 5
News Monday Sark bites | Husky Football Blog (Nov '10) Nov '10 Frank Miller 1
News Oregon Football: Ducks no strangers to chasing ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ckorducksfan 1
More from around the web