Narbonne football team emulates Orego...

Narbonne football team emulates Oregon's quick-strike attack

There are 53 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Narbonne football team emulates Oregon's quick-strike attack. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The eyes of every Narbonne football player light up when they talk about it. It's fast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PiratePride

Lomita, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
FUNNY NARBONNE AND COACH DOUGLAS WOULD MENTION SAN PEDRO AS THE REASON FOR THIS CHANGE? ITS ALWAYS SAN PEDRO THIS, SAN PEDRO THAT. REMEMBER WHERE YOU LIVE DOUGL-ASS ! FURTHERMORE YOU CAN BRING THIS WACK-QUACK FORMATION, DOUBLE WING -T , TRIPLE WACK-QUACK, PRACTICE ON YOUR FIELD TILL 9:00 PM SPENDING TAX-PAYERS MONEY JUST TO KEEP YOUR FIELD LIGHTS ON TO PRACTICE,BUT DONT FORGET, " YOU WILL NEVER WIN A CITY TITLE ON YOUR OWN !" ON YOUR OWN !!! THANK US FOR TAKING IT AWAY AND SHARING WITH YOU . UNLESS YOU COUNT THAT INVITATIONAL TITLE YOU DESERVED? WOW 17TH PLACE. PEACE (NOT REALLY) IM OUT QUAKERS !!!!
Don Asante

Fullerton, CA

#2 Nov 11, 2010
this is a huge game for narb and pedro, the winner gets second place in the marine league outright!
the winning coach gets to be asante's sidekick at the seeding meetings! play hard fellas!
SP Native

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2010
The goruchos have enough on their plate let alone to try and imulate the Ducks, what a joke!!!!!
pirarte eye parrot

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2010
@ pirate pride & SP native do you want me to get the pirate flags out of storage or are we still going with the white flags? I can't find the donuts in storage? For our new trick plays stategic plan coach wishy walshy is going to have us sitting on the ball again? The last time we sat on the ball a whole game we had hem-or-rhoids up our pirate a$$! Pirate eye still has the butt paste from the Carson game! Our pirate asses are still irritated after being reamed by them Carson donkeys! We know where the Spaniard douglas lives send him the booty or it will be our booty again!
wishy walshy

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2010
No need to fear pirate eye has the butt paste for our pirates! I am saving the donuts for the next Marine league board meeting with & for the Don Asante! Our bus driver thinks we are waste of tax payers dollars to even have a football team in pedro! He says theirs no talent to even have a flag football squad! I guaranty that our half time show will show up according to our bus driver!
vulcan phenoms

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2010
Narbonne the best show-best talent-best coaching- in high school footall! Let's get them punk ass pirates!
ICE

Escondido, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Big week Gauchos. Need to take care of pedro and get things rolling for the playoffs. Good Luck!!!!
COLT LUV

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 11, 2010
that great offense is good enough for 2nd place!
Colt Stampede

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Wow! Big game for 2nd place while the Colts went undefeated in the Marine League the last 2 years.Be happy playing for scraps,hahaha!
Native

Redondo Beach, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2010
Colt Stampede wrote:
Wow! Big game for 2nd place while the Colts went undefeated in the Marine League the last 2 years.Be happy playing for scraps,hahaha!
wasn't that carson in the matinae game last year? Don't count anyone out just yet yo talofa
Native

Redondo Beach, CA

#12 Nov 11, 2010
ICE wrote:
Big week Gauchos. Need to take care of pedro and get things rolling for the playoffs. Good Luck!!!!
I know you would much rather play the grouchos than Pedro, that says alot
DGAF

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2010
Narbonne needs to get by Pedro 1st....then they will be in Crenshaws Bracket in the playoffs...they might not get another crack @ the Colts
Native

Redondo Beach, CA

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Don Asante wrote:
this is a huge game for narb and pedro, the winner gets second place in the marine league outright!
the winning coach gets to be asante's sidekick at the seeding meetings! play hard fellas!
Pedro always plays hard
pedro alum

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 11, 2010
we are going to take the air out of the football and beat Narb in a very booooring game. We are going to see you Colts again in the Semies! We are the second best team in the Marine, bar none.
pirate eye parrot

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2010
Hey Native I can chew on that talofa burger! Why do a pirates hump like jack rabbits and make no noise? Because They have cotton balls! Native what tribe are you from? The wanta be walshbucklers ! Just care about looking good in your loin cloth native! Narbonne going to beat the drums on you tarzan! Bring jane she might catch more than a cold! Why does tarzan tell cheetah nigowa nigowa cheetah? Tarzan saying the natives are coming the natives are coming!
Peace native don't bring your native here!
pirate eye parrot

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2010
@pirate fans! Why does it take more than one pirate to change a light bulb? Theirs always one pirate with his head up his ass! Why is the pirate ship is sunk ? It needs extends! The pirates are going to need more than their cottons balls, sunken ships to challenge Harbor city Narbonne the greatest show in high school football! Peace!
Harbor City All-Star

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2010
PiratePride wrote:
FUNNY NARBONNE AND COACH DOUGLAS WOULD MENTION SAN PEDRO AS THE REASON FOR THIS CHANGE? ITS ALWAYS SAN PEDRO THIS, SAN PEDRO THAT. REMEMBER WHERE YOU LIVE DOUGL-****! FURTHERMORE YOU CAN BRING THIS WACK-QUACK FORMATION, DOUBLE WING -T , TRIPLE WACK-QUACK, PRACTICE ON YOUR FIELD TILL 9:00 PM SPENDING TAX-PAYERS MONEY JUST TO KEEP YOUR FIELD LIGHTS ON TO PRACTICE,BUT DONT FORGET, " YOU WILL NEVER WIN A CITY TITLE ON YOUR OWN !" ON YOUR OWN !!! THANK US FOR TAKING IT AWAY AND SHARING WITH YOU . UNLESS YOU COUNT THAT INVITATIONAL TITLE YOU DESERVED? WOW 17TH PLACE. PEACE (NOT REALLY) IM OUT QUAKERS !!!!
Palos Verdes pimped slapped San Pedro all over the field earlier this season, while Narbonne was playing some of the top ranked teams in the state in Poly and Serra...

Narbonne plays in the big leagues TODAY..... Our current crop of Division 1 players never lost a game to San Pedro....and this current class will continue that tradition.

Narbonne will send San Pedro back home tommorow night with another loss... Just try and take your defeat with more class than you've shown the last few times we beat you.
Harbor City All-Star

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2010
COLT LUV wrote:
that great offense is good enough for 2nd place!
That great offense was good enough to beat Carson on its own field last year to go BACK to Colliseum...

don't hate on it till you beat it in a game that matters.
number dont lie parrot

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2010
My owner- numbers don't lie- is so dumb he plays a recording over & over that aliens don't exist?
I told him vulcan is here & going to stick your head up your a$$ again! I'll just have to get the butt paste from the last time the colts reamed his pirate booty!
pirate eye parrot

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2010
I hope- numbers don't lie- puts a plug in his booty! It's going to smell has bad the pirates are going to stink on the field! Let's ask wishy walshy let him on the side line, he will fit in good with the pirate football players! Many piss on them selves anyway when we play Narbonne!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Oregon NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News QB Darron Thomas likely to start next game for ... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News JaQuan Lyle not enrolled at Oregon as Ducks beg... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Evansville 1
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Former Oregon Ducks Tight End Lyerla Earns Tryo... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 59
News PAINTER: Oregon RB Blount should be lauded for ... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Dick McHaffie 5
News No. 2 Oregon runs over Arizona State (Oct '12) Nov '13 Chosen Traveler 6
News Former Oregon Ducks star Cliff Harris to face t... (May '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 3
More from around the web