Cowboys played their perfect match

Cowboys played their perfect match

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Cowboys played their perfect match. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Senior College Football writer Thayer Evans previously wrote for The New York Times and Houston Chronicle, as well as contributed to The Economist, USA Today, The Washington Post and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Thayer Evans is a biased idiot!

Maringouin, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
Thayer Evans is a biased idiot!
you just cant handle the truth?you were spared the embarrassment of seeing the cowboys getting beaten badly by lsu in the bcs game so be thankful!okla.state couldnt come close to bama or lsu?size does matter and being able to tackle counts too?i wish to hell lsu had played you and not be facing bama again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden (3) t... Oct 1 Farts Arm 1
News Bob Sturm: 'Fortunate' Cowboys, unsure RBs save... Sep 14 Fart news 4
News Cowboys RB Joseph Randle averaged nearly 7 yard... Sep '15 Fart Thief 1
News McClain, Bryant on offseason missing list for D... May '15 tom wingo 2
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr '15 tom wingo 85
News NFL investigators travel to hearing over Randle (Feb '15) Feb '15 Investitardation 1
News Cowboys' Randle arrested again, this time in dr... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Up In Smoke 1
More from around the web