WR Patrick Crayton stops working out with Dallas Cowboys, wants trade

Apr 30, 2010 Full story: ESPN

Wanting a trade, receiver Patrick Crayton has decided not to attend any more voluntary offseason workouts with the Dallas Cowboys until something can be worked out, according to his agent, Fred Lyles.

Read more
vman10

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Patrick Crayton may want to re think his course of action if the Cowboys are not trying to get rid of him then he might want to let the hand play out instead of trying to forcce a hand, I think that he is more likely to be kept than Hurd and even Roy, I believe Cowboys as the season gets closer will move Roy when other teams needs for wide outs increase, Plus he she see how that worked out for Greg Ellis,
mike

Julian, NC

#2 Apr 30, 2010
Hey...if he don't want to play in the Super Bowl @ the new Texas Stadium, and be a part of the Greatest team in the world, and be a part of the next Super Bowl Champions....The Dallas Cowboys....then he should leave...C Ya....
cowboyfan777

Modesto, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2010
craton sucks....later bro........hello dez.............
Bahir

Washington Boro, PA

#4 Apr 30, 2010
He's jealous dat now dez Bryant will be the second target for romo
Bullfarts

United States

#5 May 3, 2010
Roy Williams is a joke

Release him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL investigators travel to hearing over Randle Feb '15 Investitardation 1
News Cowboys' Randle arrested again, this time in dr... Feb '15 Up In Smoke 1
News Cowboys' Randle arrested again, this time in dr... Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News The Moment That Really Ended the Dallas Cowboys... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Murray sets new NFL rushing record Jan '15 Playoff Weather 19
News Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on de... Nov '14 csmosher 1
News Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web