Dallas Cowboys Deny Oakland Raiders Permission to Interview Joe DeCamillis

There are 7 comments on the Rant Sports story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Dallas Cowboys Deny Oakland Raiders Permission to Interview Joe DeCamillis. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Dallas Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis aspires to be a head coach in the NFL one day, but it won't be today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Feb 1, 2012
If Dennis Allen is smart, he'll go after some of Baltimore's defensive coaches...They always seem to have a top rated defense and Baltimore never denies their coaches permission to interview with other teams.
Help Wanted

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Special teams coach...I knew it...no one is left...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 Feb 2, 2012
RAIDERS plan to hire cheifs special teams coach steve hoffman.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Staff Build

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2012
I think they did hire him...

Need a DC......
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Jerry Jones has been holed up in the Cowboys draft war room since January 1st.
Right now he seems to be high on Rodney Walsingham, the middle linebacker out of Wyoming A T & M.
Master Mind Jones

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Coach Jason Garrett wrote:
Right now he seems to be high on Rodney Walsingham, the middle linebacker out of Wyoming A T & M.
This will be a good draft pick for the Cowboys...even if he only has one leg and legally blind....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#7 Feb 3, 2012
Coach Jason Garrett wrote:
He's devising a plan to trade the Dallas first 3 picks in the draft to Indianapolis for the first pick overall because he's certain the Colts are bluffing about drafting Luck with it. He wants to be sure to get Rodney "Slamingham" Walsingham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr 23 tom wingo 85
News NFL investigators travel to hearing over Randle Feb '15 Investitardation 1
News Cowboys' Randle arrested again, this time in dr... Feb '15 Up In Smoke 1
News Cowboys' Randle arrested again, this time in dr... Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News The Moment That Really Ended the Dallas Cowboys... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Murray sets new NFL rushing record (Oct '14) Jan '15 Playoff Weather 19
News Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on de... (Nov '14) Nov '14 csmosher 1
More from around the web