All-America teams | BuckeyeXtra

All-America teams | BuckeyeXtra

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 15, 2010, titled All-America teams | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Running backs - LaMichael James, sophomore, Oregon; Kendall Hunter, junior, Oklahoma State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Robert Wolter

Tiverton, RI

#1 Dec 15, 2010
OSU must be a very balanced team to be rated #6 in the country in three polls, including the infamous Bowl Series to only have one all american in the first three teams or-----
Robert Wolter
The Thinman

Austin, TX

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Brewster, Homan, Simon? Not even 3rd team? A joke.
Linda Fausey

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2010
Seems odd that despite sharing the Big Ten top spot, OSU had only one player on any of the All-America teams.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Nothing new...OSU always gets shafted on the All America teams. Oh well, Louisiana here we come.
buskeyenflorida

Sun City Center, FL

#5 Dec 15, 2010
A great tribute to this team of unselfish player who with out a doubt will be remembered by this writer as one of the better Buckeye teams in history. GO BUCKS BEAT THE HOGS!!!
Big T

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2010
The Thinman wrote:
Brewster, Homan, Simon? Not even 3rd team? A joke.
This is done on a national basis without the heavily biased media in Columbus.I think they nailed it on a national scale.

I'm shocked Boren made second team.The scouting reports I've read on him state he is a great run blocker and below average pass blocker due to extremely short arms and lack of good footwork.
Big T

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 15, 2010
buskeyenflorida wrote:
A great tribute to this team of unselfish player who with out a doubt will be remembered by this writer as one of the better Buckeye teams in history. GO BUCKS BEAT THE HOGS!!!
Better teams in history!!!!!You have to be kidding.I think this is the worst team OSU has had since TP has been around.Whooping up on Eastern Michigan or Marshall doesnt help their case.Getting destroyed on national TV by the only team the played with less then 4 losses doesnt equate to great.
Jim

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Dec 15, 2010
So much for our talented defense but I see that we "made" a pair of Wisconsin players notable! The offense was recognized for what it was----sputtering most of the time with brief moments of what was rightly expected but rarely delivered! I wonder IF both sides of the ball know just how important this game with Arkansas is to our program at this point in time??????????

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#9 Dec 15, 2010
Big T wrote:
<quoted text>Better teams in history!!!!!You have to be kidding.I think this is the worst team OSU has had since TP has been around.Whooping up on Eastern Michigan or Marshall doesnt help their case.Getting destroyed on national TV by the only team the played with less then 4 losses doesnt equate to great.
Again, I wouldn't call being down 3 points well into the 4th quarter getting "destroyed". If you didn't watch the game and just look at the box score, don't comment on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Sturm: 'Fortunate' Cowboys, unsure RBs save... (Sep '15) Feb '17 Fat Old Phart 5
News Why Tony Romo won't let Jerry Jones keep him on... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ArthurPharts 10
News Dalton, Prescott bring hot QB hands into Bengal... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Missing playoffs wona t stop Dallas Cowboys fro... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Cowboys QB Tony Romo hasn't played since he was... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Greg Hardy will line up for the Cowboys against... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Cowboys Running Back Randle's Strange Trip with... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web