Oklahoma State safety Victor Johnson ...

Oklahoma State safety Victor Johnson arrested for second time in 2 ...

There are 2 comments on the KFOR story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Oklahoma State safety Victor Johnson arrested for second time in 2 .... In it, KFOR reports that:

Already facing a charge of driving under the influence, Oklahoma State safety Victor Johnson has been arrested again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

stillwater citizen

Stillwater, OK

#1 Jul 27, 2010
why do athletes get to continue to get in trouble and no body seems to care? They always seem to get out of any situation & continue to get free school & still get to play ball. Just sayin.
been there

Okeene, OK

#2 Jul 28, 2010
I am more interested in the fact that his position is in the same line or near law enforcement and many more of them do the same thing they arrest people for and treat them like dogs when they are doing the same thing but "undercover"! How do you think those cops make undercover buys if they can't sucker an abuser into making their buys for them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defense makes 6-0 win stand over Eagles as Cowb... Jan '18 Juicy Fart Raiders 2
News High Noon Highlights (11/7): Doug Gottlieb to s... Nov '17 Phart Farts 4
News Comment on This Story Oct '17 Snorkle FARTS 5
News Bob Sturm: 'Fortunate' Cowboys, unsure RBs save... (Sep '15) Feb '17 Fat Old Phart 5
News Why Tony Romo won't let Jerry Jones keep him on... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ArthurPharts 10
News Dalton, Prescott bring hot QB hands into Bengal... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Missing playoffs wona t stop Dallas Cowboys fro... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web