Curry, member of developmental team, ...

Curry, member of developmental team, arrested

There are 32 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Curry, member of developmental team, arrested. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The JamesOn Curry experiment took a wrong turn early Thursday morning at a time when off-the-court headlines haven't been favorable for the Bulls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

United States

#25 Jan 18, 2008
Just another peice of evidence that shows Paxson has no clue as a general manager and how to run this team.
Character

Westminster, CA

#27 Jan 18, 2008
JamesOn Curry has had a history of character issues. You have to wonder about John Paxson's insistence of only going after good character guys. We now know that isn't entirely true since this team has shown the tendency to quit on its coach and turn on each other. Then again, it's kind of fitting that a Bulls player in the D-League has been caught urinating in public since the Bulls have been doing the same thing all season.
Jaime

Vancouver, Canada

#28 Jan 18, 2008
Sounds like this youngblood needs to play in the Z-League with tactics like pissin out in public! What the heck was he thinking? Sounds like another knucklehead out there trying to make something of himself while relying on an organization to back him up. He's a bum....leave him!
The Bubba

Mountain Lakes, NJ

#29 Jan 18, 2008
Raj wrote:
This must have been a case of racial profiling. Are you telling me the good old boys of Idaho don't "empty the tank" outside?
G
Good for you!!!!
You don't have all the facts but that doesn't stop you from issuing an irresponsible statement.

Since: Sep 07

Chicago, IL

#30 Jan 18, 2008
When you gotta go...you gotta go.
The Bubba

Mountain Lakes, NJ

#31 Jan 18, 2008
American wrote:
When ALL pro contracts expire,ALL the pro team owners should get together and decide that drastic cuts in pay to these over paid oafs is needed.Give them a good living with incentives.That`s it.
Think of it the average guy could afford to take his family to a sporting event,maybe even watch the pros try harder to win because of an incentive.
Pro athelete`s get so wealthy so quick, why should they about fans or
their next meal they`ve already got theirs.
The team owners have created these monsters and now it`s up to them to repair the damage.
No folks, you created these monsters by continually paying for overpriced tickets and going to these subpar games. You want the bums to start earning their pay....STOP GOING TO THE GAMES.
Michelle Potempa

Charleston, IL

#32 Jan 18, 2008
REALITY wrote:
Proof he's an idiot: He's a 6'3 black guy trying to "hide" in Idaho!
Release this ass clown.
I'll enjoy reading about his endless trips to county jail in SI a decade from now, as he whines about "what could have been" as he works in the local Y teaching kids to stay off the streets.
Only to have a follow-up at the end of the article stating he was arrested yet again after the interview was completed.
I hope your racist a** goes to hell!!!
thetruth

Champaign, IL

#33 Jan 18, 2008
Another thug who would be bagging burgers at McDonalds if he hadn't been coddled since age 7 when he could palm a basketball. Spoiled, dense, illiterate and another example of the ego driven, but media excused behavior that no one outside of sports would tolerate. Besides you're 6 foot 8 and a black guy in Idaho... pissing in public .. so much for sense.. JamesON Probation Curry..when owners say no to these dufus's then the NBA will flourish. God we miss you Michael Jordan. at least you made an effort to use your class and celebrity for the betterment of sports..
The 5th Angel

Mundelein, IL

#34 Jan 18, 2008
julia n martinez wrote:
plokemange, not funny!
dick freed the man,'i vomit, therefore i am'.
5th wang :(, he's stupid don't encourage the illiterates!
Your dyslexia combined with your AD/HD makes you a welcomed contributor to this website.

Expect a visit from the INS sometime soon.
Dale

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Apr 23, 2008
Lay off of him a little. He is not a bad person. He is enigmatic and hard working and open young man. We enjoyed him here in Oklahoma. Most of you pointing fingers at him are likely worse criminals than him. He has paid for the things he has done wrong in his life, and he WILL make it in the NBA when given the opportunity. OSU is a lot tougher academic school than you uninformed idiots think. God Bless JamesOn we believe in you!
Dale

Mcalester, OK

#36 Apr 23, 2008
one of you even said he was coddled. He grew up working on a tobacco farm in North Carolina. Know what you are talking about before you make statements like that. He was not coddled! I am quite sure he has put in much more sweat and work than you ever have if we learn "thetruth"!
Jeremy Branson

Enid, OK

#38 Jul 1, 2008
Marc wrote:
How is this a headache? Curry is a bum who hopefully will never get a chance to play with the horrible Bulls...I can think of at least 50 other headaches the Bulls have other than a NBDL player pissing on himself in public....
how dare you call curry a bum have you ever seen him play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State Cowboys NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on de... (Nov '14) Nov '14 csmosher 1
News OSU's Marshall Moses Signs To Play In Poland (Jul '11) Jul '11 Big fan 1
News Anderson aiming to please (Oct '10) Oct '10 tedeze 1
News Rape accusations for OSU basketball player (May '10) May '10 Momof4 9
News Cowboys Fall To Georgia Tech In NCAA Tournament (Mar '10) Mar '10 Eddie 6
News All-Big 12 Teams Announced (Mar '10) Mar '10 JoeBrown 1
News Cold Shooting Cowboys Fall At College St (Mar '10) Mar '10 Hot NCAA News 1
More from around the web