Curry, member of developmental team, ...

Curry, member of developmental team, arrested

There are 32 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Curry, member of developmental team, arrested. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The JamesOn Curry experiment took a wrong turn early Thursday morning at a time when off-the-court headlines haven't been favorable for the Bulls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 17, 2008
Well i guess he hasn't learned from his mistakes..What else could go wrong for the Bulls? Ya think this would be another nail in Pax's cofin...
Northside Neuman

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2008
Big deal, public urination?

Can't wait to see how big a deal the talk radio fools blow this out of proportions...
ron

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Wish him well but that's isn't why the Bulls suck. Why is this guy in the D? Why isn't he shooting on the Bulls court? They need all the offense they can get.
clyde

Brunswick, GA

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Garbage in, garbage out.

“I comment, therefore, I am!”

Since: Sep 07

Wilmette, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Who leaked this story?
Marc

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2008
How is this a headache? Curry is a bum who hopefully will never get a chance to play with the horrible Bulls...I can think of at least 50 other headaches the Bulls have other than a NBDL player pissing on himself in public....
Greg

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2008
I get it, Richard Friedman.

Doesn't this guy know you're supposed to pee in the shower, not in the street.
Mike In Virginia

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2008
At least he had sense enough to pee in the street. The rest of the Bulls management couldn't decide to pee in their pants if they were on fire.
the professor

Blythewood, SC

#11 Jan 18, 2008
I guess you really can't make this stuff up. "Unpeelievably!"
pokefan

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jan 18, 2008
What a pisser. I wonder who leaked the story to the press? Hopefully he'll be able to shake it off. He really exposed himself to a sticky situation. He should've stayed another year and worked on his dribbling. I bet he'll be relieved when this is over.
Joliet Jay

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Jan 18, 2008
Cut the jackass loose. This is what's wrong with Professional Sports....no matter what the athlete does, there are no repercussions!!! This guy is never going to play for the Bulls....why bother with him at all?
The 5th Angel

Bloomingdale, IL

#15 Jan 18, 2008
There must be more to the story than reported.

The Big Sky State of Montana sure as heck don't mind if you take a whizz outdoors. Many places still lack in-door plumbing making the occasional outdoor experience a necessity. Of course if he was spraying the plants in the lobby this becomes a whole other matter.

It is time to throw the Scouts on the list of things to change with the Bulls.
David

Northbrook, IL

#16 Jan 18, 2008
At least it wasn't illegal gun ownership or animal cruelty.
The 5th Angel

Bloomingdale, IL

#17 Jan 18, 2008
pokefan wrote:
What a pisser. I wonder who leaked the story to the press? Hopefully he'll be able to shake it off. He really exposed himself to a sticky situation. He should've stayed another year and worked on his dribbling. I bet he'll be relieved when this is over.
Top prize, Pokefan. Well done and much appreciated.:)
Greg

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2008
It's all water under the bridge now Pokefan.
I P Daley

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 18, 2008
Show the education he got at Oklahoma State. Seems he misread that he was playing in the P-League.
Raj

Wasco, IL

#21 Jan 18, 2008
This must have been a case of racial profiling. Are you telling me the good old boys of Idaho don't "empty the tank" outside?
retcop

Somerset, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2008
More like JamesOff...AMF!
American

United States

#23 Jan 18, 2008
When ALL pro contracts expire,ALL the pro team owners should get together and decide that drastic cuts in pay to these over paid oafs is needed.Give them a good living with incentives.That`s it.
Think of it the average guy could afford to take his family to a sporting event,maybe even watch the pros try harder to win because of an incentive.
Pro athelete`s get so wealthy so quick, why should they about fans or
their next meal they`ve already got theirs.
The team owners have created these monsters and now it`s up to them to repair the damage.
AlBob

Edmond, OK

#24 Jan 18, 2008
This was a wasted draft pick. Curry showed some spark during his initial year at Ok. State, but did not grow as a player in the following years. He's not talented enough for the NBA. He was often overmatched in Big 12 games in his final two years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma State Cowboys NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on de... (Nov '14) Nov '14 csmosher 1
News OSU's Marshall Moses Signs To Play In Poland (Jul '11) Jul '11 Big fan 1
News Anderson aiming to please (Oct '10) Oct '10 tedeze 1
News Rape accusations for OSU basketball player (May '10) May '10 Momof4 9
News Cowboys Fall To Georgia Tech In NCAA Tournament (Mar '10) Mar '10 Eddie 6
News All-Big 12 Teams Announced (Mar '10) Mar '10 JoeBrown 1
News Cold Shooting Cowboys Fall At College St (Mar '10) Mar '10 Hot NCAA News 1
More from around the web