Conners, Pryor share legacy with Al D...

Conners, Pryor share legacy with Al Davis

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Sep 23, 2013, titled Conners, Pryor share legacy with Al Davis. In it, ESPN reports that:

Dan Conners takes a special interest in Raiders games these days as he plops himself onto his couch in San Luis Obispo, Calif., to take one in on television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Laughing Bear Fan

Arvada, CO

#1 Sep 23, 2013
they all play dead
silver and black

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
If I was a bear fan I'd laugh too.......ha

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Flynn builds blisters from sitting on bench...
Va te faire le pompier

North Augusta, SC

#4 Oct 4, 2013
It is time to welcome Mr. Terrell Pryor back to the Buckeye family and forget those NCAA idiots in Indiana.

Just like the drug war is failing, the NCAA will fail. Most institutions are breaking NCAA's rule so it is time we stand apart and we should welcome with all honors and apologies Mr. Pryor back!!!

Failure to do this and a large fraction of the buckeye family will boycott OSU and their satellites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Ten Championship Game 2017 -- Injured Barre... Dec '17 ThemPharts 4
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Dec '17 ThePharts 49,309
News Denzel Ward is a bad man, just don't ask the Oh... Dec '17 MrPharts 2
News Ohio State, Michigan head into The Game still s... Dec '17 HowPhart 4
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft (Jan '17) Jan '17 Weekend at Bernies 3
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... (Jan '17) Jan '17 felixArroyo 1
News Jones calls Pryor 'garbage' after Bengals win (Dec '16) Dec '16 pgh 2