Trojans have all the horses in rout

Jan 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Boston Globe

“You can't imagine how much work it takes for John to throw it like that so it bounces just right”

This would have been a perfect Rose Bowl for the Southern California Trojans, except for the one part they couldn't control. via The Boston Globe

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Christian Republican

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Judged:

usc sucks!

they should try playing in the sec with some real teams!!!!!!!!!!
sdmike

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Judged:

Hey "Christian Republican"
That makes a lot of sense! Travel from LA to the Southeast for all your away games. Read your history and look at the record over the past 6 years and you will find that they have wiped up the few SEC schools they have played. Arkansas twice, home and away, Auburn twice, home and away, not to mention the other miscellaneous drubbings they put on the Southwest (Oklahoma, Nebraska) conference and ACC (Va Tech) schools they have played.
Yes, they lost to Texas, that means they can be beaten. Maybe the B10 should buy that tape and see how it's done.
Minorkle

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

I was a drop kicker for the Tulane Green Wave back in the day. Of course then, the LSU Tigers were still kittens and the Alabama Tide had gone out.
Drop Kicking is a lost art that should be rekindled. It is an elegant way to propel the pigskin between the uprights. Do I have any supporters for my just and noble cause?
Minorkle

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Christian Republican wrote:
usc sucks!
they should try playing in the sec with some real teams!!!!!!!!!!
I concur, South Carolina does suck

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

> LSU-LSU-LSU!!!
>:)

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> LSU-LSU-LSU!!!
Hey Artie,

Hope your doin well my friend! Last year was such a disappointment for us...can only go up! Enjoy your summer break! Be safe buddy!
trooper2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

bama or lsu or the hogs would kill usc thay cant play the big boys

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

USC could be a competitor with those team this year...if their defense has improved from last year.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Artie,
Hope your doin well my friend! Last year was such a disappointment for us...can only go up! Enjoy your summer break! Be safe buddy!
> Hey, Bubba, how's it going up there in the swamp? Chin up buddy, Ohio State will be improving by leaps and bounds under Urban Myer. You'll be legit if not this coming season, the next. Take care buddy!

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (Medicating the CFB Topix trolls for "Doomsday" ... December 21, 2012)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
USC could be a competitor with those team this year...if their defense has improved from last year.
> You're talking about women's shuffleboard, right, Matt?
>;)

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Bubba, how's it going up there in the swamp? Chin up buddy, Ohio State will be improving by leaps and bounds under Urban Myer. You'll be legit if not this coming season, the next. Take care buddy!
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (Medicating the CFB Topix trolls for "Doomsday" ... December 21, 2012)
Good to hear from you bro! God Bless you dude! Be rootin for the Tigers! Hope you are right about the improvements...need em bad!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Whatcha think about that unreal one and the kool-aid he's drinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••