Breaking it down: 'Tattoo-Gate' scand...

Breaking it down: 'Tattoo-Gate' scandal costs Ohio State almost $8M

There are 1 comment on the The Lantern story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Breaking it down: 'Tattoo-Gate' scandal costs Ohio State almost $8M. In it, The Lantern reports that:

I was just like every other sports journalist in Columbus last year. Standing outside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center, home of the Ohio State Football team, looking for stories, evidence and quotes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lantern.

tattoo removal

Bangladesh

#1 Jun 4, 2012
There are a lot of reasons for possibly wanting is that you are no longer burdened There are a lot of reasons for possibly wanting a tattoo removed the positive element of<a with a tattoo you seriously regret. If a tattoo is holding you back from getting a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft Jan '17 Weekend at Bernies 3
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... Jan '17 felixArroyo 1
News Jones calls Pryor 'garbage' after Bengals win Dec '16 pgh 2
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,307
News Who replaces Chris Ash? Blindly throwing out va... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News 5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... (Dec '14) Aug '15 Fart news 5
News La Salle grad Devier Posey hosts youth football... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stoned fart 2
More from around the web