The Mailbox: Fans differ on Carlos Hy...

The Mailbox: Fans differ on Carlos Hyde suspension

There are 1 comment on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 4, 2013, titled The Mailbox: Fans differ on Carlos Hyde suspension. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ray: I predicted this would be the outcome, but I'm curious on your take. If 22-year-old, 232-pound Carlos Hyde was truly innocent of assaulting a woman, then why was he "punished" by Urban Meyer at all? Three games seems like a harsh penalty for a non-event, even against such behemoths as Buffalo, San Diego State and Cal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

lonnie

Blountstown, FL

#1 Aug 4, 2013
let meyer do his job . it seems like people like you cost our other best win coach his job.he was the best one [other than woody] we ever had .just a few years ago. stop back seat choaching before people like you get in his head and change the coach as the boss into there best friend whole let it slide that ends up the players and fans run team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Ten Championship Game 2017 -- Injured Barre... Dec '17 ThemPharts 4
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Dec '17 ThePharts 49,309
News Denzel Ward is a bad man, just don't ask the Oh... Dec '17 MrPharts 2
News Ohio State, Michigan head into The Game still s... Dec '17 HowPhart 4
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft (Jan '17) Jan '17 Weekend at Bernies 3
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... (Jan '17) Jan '17 felixArroyo 1
News Jones calls Pryor 'garbage' after Bengals win (Dec '16) Dec '16 pgh 2