On The Lizzy Seeburg Case Her Loyal Sons

Nov 23, 2010 Full story: www.herloyalsons.com 6

Unfortunately, I've not had a chance to do a proper write up of the Army game, and I don't feel right about doing so before recognizing that a far more serious story has been exposed by the Chicago Tribune; that of the tragic death of Saint Mary's College freshman Lizzy Seeburg 2 months ago, and the alleged sexual assault of which she was a victim ...

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Nov 23, 2010
this pretty much sums up everything

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Notre Dame is odd. The fact is the graduates of this small college in Indiana represent less than one percentile of the American population, yet Notre Dame wants a big say so.

If Notre Dame by the Lake wants to order us around, then HE-SHE NEEDS TO START PAYING TAXES!!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Dec 21, 2010
RevEZDamnUall wrote:
Notre Dame is odd. The fact is the graduates of this small college in Indiana represent less than one percentile of the American population, yet Notre Dame wants a big say so.
If Notre Dame by the Lake wants to order us around, then HE-SHE NEEDS TO START PAYING TAXES!!!!!!!!!!
Well aren't you the most misinformed little fella on earth. Her Graduates pay plenty in Taxes you liberal. The school pays taxes, so do the employees. Now go worship Obama Reid and Pelosi.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you the most misinformed little fella on earth. Her Graduates pay plenty in Taxes you liberal. The school pays taxes, so do the employees. Now go worship Obama Reid and Pelosi.
Just puttin' the REDNECK on the REDNECK !!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Dec 27, 2010
RevEZDamnUall wrote:
<quoted text>
Just puttin' the REDNECK on the REDNECK !!!!
You say that like it's a bad thing. Educate yourself so that you do always come out looking like an idiot.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#6 Dec 30, 2010
for big dan::the only thing big about you is your mouth.you must be an authority for your mouth is like b.franks.ignore what happened to the girl and talk about others is your theme.big money from n.d.is covering up and the liberal media isnt reporting on suicide.wonder why?same reason you pedophile supporters never wanted anything to surface about catholic schools and big money bought off people!notre dame has kept this quiet from the public as it does with most news.you arrogant asses for n.d.need to be held accountable like everyone else.being a liberal and from n.d. gives you a free pass.i say no more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Notre Dame NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rarity that Oakville won't boast top-tier champ... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Jan '15 Chosen Traveler 49,306
Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... Dec '14 Guest 1
Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum Dec '14 ND Irish 1
ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... Nov '14 JIM 1
Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
More from around the web