The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49305 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#46773 Jul 9, 2012
Hmm, well we will see how the MSU D handles them. MSU has a nasty D under Mark Dantonio and he is only getting better at coaching. I actually think the game against Bama really helped him. High school stats are fine and dandy, but they don't always translate to CFB. Nevertheless, you do seem to be a good scout of talent, so I will look forward to seeing this game.
Ruger16 wrote:
J. Southwick. Last year completed 23 of 30.
Sr in HS had 35 tds and 8 ints.
Majors in business. He also has some wheels. Can run!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46774 Jul 10, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chance. Boise will skunk the Trojans. I would say by two scores
HaHa good joke

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46775 Jul 10, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah ... you always hammered ND when they screwed up! LMAO!!! Sure, Daniel! Tell that to some gullible troll! Uh, CT ... Daniel wants to reiterate his post of him hammering ND when they screw up. Now, pay attention ... ya hear!?
>:)
Show me where I didn't hammer Notre Dame when they screwed up or pulled a Fart Deco and down played a problem when there was clear evidence to the contrary. I'll save you feable mind the stress, there isn't a time. While I like your gumption, being a one legged man in the ass kicking contest just proves you aren't up for the task. Have a nice day and try again.

P.S. Make sure the dope smokers, drug dealers, obstructionist and assaulters on your team figures out that it's 100 yards from endzone to endzone.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46776 Jul 10, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I didn't hammer Notre Dame when they screwed up or pulled a Fart Deco and down played a problem when there was clear evidence to the contrary. I'll save you feable mind the stress, there isn't a time. While I like your gumption, being a one legged man in the ass kicking contest just proves you aren't up for the task. Have a nice day and try again.
P.S. Make sure the dope smokers, drug dealers, obstructionist and assaulters on your team figures out that it's 100 yards from endzone to endzone.
> Big Dumb... uh, Dan, you've been breathing in too many toilet scrubbing bubbles. You've been covering up for your worthless, Naughty Dame Frightened Iris criminal, football playing scoundrels since David was pounding Goliath with rocks. Now, get back to cleaning those South Bend Jail toilets. Your Frightened Iris foosball team wants clean thrones to sit their fat criminal @sses on. Drop your crack pipe, and get those toilets clean ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Bringing the truth, the whole truth, and, nothing but the truth about the low-life, criminal Frighten Iris football team, and, their cover-up specialist ... BigDumb... uh, Dan)

P.S.- Have a nice day in lockup, Dummy... uh, Daniel!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46777 Jul 10, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>MSU are also called the Trojans the last I checked. And Boise will beat them. Boise would beat the USC Trojans also if they would stop playing D2 teams and take the Boise challenge.
Thats why I have a prob with USC. They would rather play a D2 than Boise. Go figure
> What's the difference between Trojans and Spartans? It only took 300 Spartans to hold off an army of 300,000 Persians. It only took the NCAA to defeat the thousands of low-life, cheating Trojans. You can't ever get tired of historical truths ... isn't that right, CT? Of course it is!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46778 Jul 10, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Do I ever know how they party! We play each other/BAMAvsLSU every year! DECO MAN always has enjoyed pulling it out.... Dinn will tell you that! she is a Bayou Bengal herself...
> Another historical fact! Coach Artie doesn't believe the phony, low-down, lying, scumbag trolls can handle the truth ... but, they must be given the truth, so as not to have them drown in their Sea of Delusions.
>:)

“Live, Love, Laugh, & PLAY!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Winnipeg, Canada

#46779 Jul 10, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What's the difference between Trojans and Spartans? It only took 300 Spartans to hold off an army of 300,000 Persians. It only took the NCAA to defeat the thousands of low-life, cheating Trojans. You can't ever get tired of historical truths ... isn't that right, CT? Of course it is!
>:)
You throw a Trojan in the garbage when you're done with them? BAAAA HAHAHAHA!

jk

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46780 Jul 10, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Big Dumb... uh, Dan, you've been breathing in too many toilet scrubbing bubbles. You've been covering up for your worthless, Naughty Dame Frightened Iris criminal, football playing scoundrels since David was pounding Goliath with rocks. Now, get back to cleaning those South Bend Jail toilets. Your Frightened Iris foosball team wants clean thrones to sit their fat criminal @sses on. Drop your crack pipe, and get those toilets clean ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Bringing the truth, the whole truth, and, nothing but the truth about the low-life, criminal Frighten Iris football team, and, their cover-up specialist ... BigDumb... uh, Dan)
P.S.- Have a nice day in lockup, Dummy... uh, Daniel!
>:)
Do you speak a language besides jibberish? If you do, please respond in it so that we can stop assuming that you are just ignorant.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46781 Jul 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak a language besides jibberish? If you do, please respond in it so that we can stop assuming that you are just ignorant.
That artdeco guy sounds as if he is the result of incest.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46782 Jul 10, 2012
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
That artdeco guy sounds as if he is the result of incest.
I think his dad and his uncle are his mother and father. One thing is for sure, he is King Moron. He and DeathValley girl fight for the title of village idiot constantly on here.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46783 Jul 10, 2012
FART DICO OF MEN wrote:
<quoted text>> What's the difference between Trojans and Spartans? It only took 300 Spartans to hold off an army of 300,000 Persians. It only took the NCAA to defeat the thousands of low-life, cheating Trojans. You can't ever get tired of historical truths ... isn't that right, CT? Of course it is!
>:)
What happens when you grab a Tiger by the tail? You cut its playing field in half! Just ask Bama!!!

What happens when you lead a Tiger to a small steam? He gets Stoney Brooked!

Yes I love historical truths... HaHa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46784 Jul 10, 2012
stream (steam)

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46785 Jul 10, 2012
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
That artdeco guy sounds as if he is the result of incest.
Would you expect anything different from LSU swampers?! HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46786 Jul 10, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak a language besides jibberish? If you do, please respond in it so that we can stop assuming that you are just ignorant.
> Sorry you can't handle the TRUTH, BigDumb! Now, drop your Hugh Jazcrotch Halloween mask and get with the program ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Cleaning the streets of Topix, by sweeping illiterate Frightened Iris fans into the gutter)
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46787 Jul 10, 2012
Chosen Brown Nose Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when you grab a Tiger by the tail? You cut its playing field in half! Just ask Bama!!!
What happens when you lead a Tiger to a small steam? He gets Stoney Brooked!
Yes I love historical truths... HaHa
> You love historical truths? Come on! So, you do love the truth that you still have your nose stuck up Clown's @ss. LMAO!!! Here's another truth ... USCheaters is the most cheating football program known to mankind. I bet you're proud of the Trajons legacy of being the ONLY college football program to ever have a BCS National Championship stripped from them. Of course you are, you idiot! Now, run along little dip-stick before you hurt yourself trying to chew gum and walk at the same time. Tah-tah ... ya hear!?
>:D

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#46788 Jul 10, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What's the difference between Trojans and Spartans? It only took 300 Spartans to hold off an army of 300,000 Persians. It only took the NCAA to defeat the thousands of low-life, cheating Trojans. You can't ever get tired of historical truths ... isn't that right, CT? Of course it is!
>:)
LOL. Figures you caught that. Both are from Greece. The same to me.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#46789 Jul 10, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Hmm, well we will see how the MSU D handles them. MSU has a nasty D under Mark Dantonio and he is only getting better at coaching. I actually think the game against Bama really helped him. High school stats are fine and dandy, but they don't always translate to CFB. Nevertheless, you do seem to be a good scout of talent, so I will look forward to seeing this game.<quoted text>
Matt you cant coach heart. MSU has been steppin up. Glad to see it only because I hate Michigan and that game puts one in the loss column for UM.
Should be a good game. But I still say Boise by two scores.
Also K. Moore was a good QB because the Boise coaches put him in his game. The same they did with Jared Zabransky and the NCAA passing leader Dinwiddie.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#46790 Jul 10, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa good joke
So far a few Pac teams stepped up and played Boise out of the gate instead of playing D2 teams.
Boise has had an open policy to play the big schools out of the gate for years. Why hasnt usc stepped up then? I guess they like beating on D2's in the past. So I guess the laugh is on your favorite team.
The runaway pete carrol was famous for finding the weakest he could. You must be proud.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#46791 Jul 10, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when you grab a Tiger by the tail? You cut its playing field in half! Just ask Bama!!!
What happens when you lead a Tiger to a small steam? He gets Stoney Brooked!
Yes I love historical truths... HaHa
What happens when the NCAA is coming down on your team for major violations? Answer: Your chickenshit coach leaves for a deadend Seattle Seahawk job and the rest of the so-called organization just says "I didnt know anything was going on". Just perfect

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#46792 Jul 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his dad and his uncle are his mother and father. One thing is for sure, he is King Moron. He and DeathValley girl fight for the title of village idiot constantly on here.
Dan; whats the scoop on ND come 2014? Seems to me the conference champ teams are gonna have an edge for the final playoff bowls. Im still trying to figure all this crap out myself.

Ruger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Notre Dame NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NCAA tournament brings out clutch players' tale... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Rarity that Oakville won't boast top-tier champ... Feb '15 GTA 1
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
More from around the web