Miami Hurricanes Poised to Ruin Notre...

Miami Hurricanes Poised to Ruin Notre Dame's Undefeated Season, Title Hopes?

There are 21 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Miami Hurricanes Poised to Ruin Notre Dame's Undefeated Season, Title Hopes?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

After a strong start to the season, Notre Dame fans can sense that a BCS bowl or even a national title might be in their future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Oct 1, 2012
I'm a Notre Dame fan and I have sensed nothing of the sort. I sense that we have a good Defense and a sub par offense so far this season. I think the offense will improve because it is so young. I am glad we are 4-0 right now. I was thinking 3-1 was likely and 4-0 would mean that we are playing lights out. Well we aren't playing lights out but we are winning. Miami is up this week and it looks like they put up a lot of points so we need to change that for them. They are getting 2 of their LB's back this week so that should improve their D some. Can't wait for the game, should have went to Chicago for it.
Orange Neck Tie

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2012
ND will be a good test for The U. Wins over GT and NC State are great but The U lost to the only ranked opponent they've played so far. GT went on this week to get hosed by freaking Middle Tenn. Frankly, in the ACC this year FSU stands alone.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Orange Neck Tie wrote:
ND will be a good test for The U. Wins over GT and NC State are great but The U lost to the only ranked opponent they've played so far. GT went on this week to get hosed by freaking Middle Tenn. Frankly, in the ACC this year FSU stands alone.
We played Florida State in the Bowl game last year and I was not impressed with them at all. We beat ourselves in that game. I hate when people say that because most of the time it isn't true but I watched the game recently and I couldn't believe that amount of fluke, would never happen in a million years things that we did and yet Florida State still barely won. They are improved though and a lot can change over the summer.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 2, 2012
I see ND wwinning this one in a closer than expected fight. Cryami will probably have one play that they point to and cry about for the next 10 years like they always do. Go Irish.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I see ND wwinning this one in a closer than expected fight. Cryami will probably have one play that they point to and cry about for the next 10 years like they always do. Go Irish.
If it is close, then our offense probably didn't improve any over the bye week or our had a meltdown. I think we should win but I am worried, more worried than I am about Stanford at this point. Save that for next week.
Orange Neck Tie

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 3, 2012
one play that they point to and cry about for the next 10 years--a certain Ohio State title theft comes to mind

Naaah refs don't make bad calls and cost teams games. Just ask the Packers. Never happens.
jim

Show Low, AZ

#7 Oct 3, 2012
MESSAGE to the MIAMI HURRICANES:

WE WANT YOU TO MEET MANTI TE'O!
HE is going to tear you up into
little bite size pieces!
GO IRISH! BEAT MIAMI!

GOD BLESS!

p.s. And of course: WE ARE N D !!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Oct 3, 2012
jim wrote:
MESSAGE to the MIAMI HURRICANES:
WE WANT YOU TO MEET MANTI TE'O!
HE is going to tear you up into
little bite size pieces!
GO IRISH! BEAT MIAMI!
GOD BLESS!
p.s. And of course: WE ARE N D !!!!!!!!!!
Just Do It, Tuitt!

Tuitt and Shembo are going to be the ones that will make the most difference. If they are getting to the QB he is going to have a long day. If they aren't, then we will see how good our secondary is.

Now if the QB decides to leave the pocket or break out into a run, well he better do it on the opposite side of the field than Manti, that still may not save him from the train that we will think hit him.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 3, 2012
HA! Cryami fan, OSU won that game get over it.
Orange Neck Tie wrote:
<quoted text>
one play that they point to and cry about for the next 10 years--a certain Ohio State title theft comes to mind
Naaah refs don't make bad calls and cost teams games. Just ask the Packers. Never happens.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
> Hahahaha!!! From a OcryO State Cryingeyes fan! Matt, wipe those BCS tears outta your eyes. It's been what ... three or four years since LSU beat up on your Buckeyes? Past time to get over it my boy!
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Are you in need of attention, there, artie. I never cried about that game. I feel that a more agressive playcalled would have given us a chance to win. But that was Tresselball. Glad we no longer play Tresselball.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hahahaha!!! From a OcryO State Cryingeyes fan! Matt, wipe those BCS tears outta your eyes. It's been what ... three or four years since LSU beat up on your Buckeyes? Past time to get over it my boy!
Orange Neck Tie

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 3, 2012
HA! Cryami fan, OSU won that game get over it.<quoted text>
...with help from OSU friends (refs)

Even my FSU and UMichigan relatives (Cane haters) acknowledge it.

Most everyone outside the Nicklaus beltway does, yes even non-Cane fans. The refs beat the Canes, not the Bunkeyes.

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Orange Neck Tie wrote:
<quoted text>
...with help from OSU friends (refs)
Even my FSU and UMichigan relatives (Cane haters) acknowledge it.
Most everyone outside the Nicklaus beltway does, yes even non-Cane fans. The refs beat the Canes, not the Bunkeyes.
> OUCH!!!
>:/

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
Are you in need of attention, there, artie. I never cried about that game. I feel that a more agressive playcalled would have given us a chance to win. But that was Tresselball. Glad we no longer play Tresselball.<quoted text>
> Okay, Matt... but, you should send back that monogrammed crying towel you ordered from the Tear Maker, LLC. So, no more tattoos? No more help from Terry Porter? The Buckeyes are on their own now? It's Ohio State vs. The World!
Come on!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Terry Porter didn't give us that game. We caught a first down in the 4th quarter that would have allowed us to run out the clock. The refs called it incomplete and there was no instant replay back then. If there was instant replay, OSU would have won 17-14 in regulation then what would cryami be crying about? They have cried for 10 years and still cried when we beat them in Columbus. Bunch of crying losers.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, Matt... but, you should send back that monogrammed crying towel you ordered from the Tear Maker, LLC. So, no more tattoos? No more help from Terry Porter? The Buckeyes are on their own now? It's Ohio State vs. The World!
Come on!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Not one OSU fan is crying about anything. LSU will be crying when Florida beats them, though.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, Matt... but, you should send back that monogrammed crying towel you ordered from the Tear Maker, LLC. So, no more tattoos? No more help from Terry Porter? The Buckeyes are on their own now? It's Ohio State vs. The World!
Come on!!!

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Delusion wrote:
Terry Porter didn't give us that game. We caught a first down in the 4th quarter that would have allowed us to run out the clock. The refs called it incomplete and there was no instant replay back then. If there was instant replay, OSU would have won 17-14 in regulation then what would cryami be crying about? They have cried for 10 years and still cried when we beat them in Columbus. Bunch of crying losers.<quoted text>
> Be nice Matt! Hey, did the state of Ohio cancel the annual Terry Porter - Ohio State Victory Parade in downtown Columbus?

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Not one OSU fan is crying about anything. LSU will be crying when Florida beats them, though. <quoted text>
> Geesh Matt! Coach Artie didn't know you were a Florida Gator fan! After all those years you bitched, and moaned and groaned about those low-life gators and their scumbag coach. Coach Artie forgot which one you hated the most ... Urban Myer, or the Florida Gator football team. Which one was it again?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Well I don't care what OSU did against the Canes, I just hope they Irish beat them.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 4, 2012
When did I groan? Whatever man, I am no fan of either I just chose a side to root for and if they lose I don't care.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh Matt! Coach Artie didn't know you were a Florida Gator fan! After all those years you bitched, and moaned and groaned about those low-life gators and their scumbag coach. Coach Artie forgot which one you hated the most ... Urban Myer, or the Florida Gator football team. Which one was it again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Notre Dame NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,309
News NCAA tournament brings out clutch players' tale... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Rarity that Oakville won't boast top-tier champ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GTA 1
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
More from around the web