Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second ...

Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

There are 163 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets. In it, Newsday reports that:

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#123 Dec 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard it taste like chicken. That sounds about right, they have been playing chicken for as long as I can remember. Scheduling schools like Towson, Western Carolina and Idaho rather than a legit team like the Irish.
> It could have been worse! LSU could have played pushovers like Navy, Poordue, Boston College, Fake Forest, and USChickens.

Public Notice from the U.S. Department of Health: Notre Dame, for physical, and mental health reasons does not want any part of LSU! The Bayou Bengals would open up a can of whoop-@ss on the Frightened Iwish. And, LSU would drive the Iwish to the open door of the Rubber Room, with memories of bowl game beatings that LSU put on Notre Dame.
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#124 Dec 6, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> It could have been worse! LSU could have played pushovers like Navy, Poordue, Boston College, Fake Forest, and USChickens.
Public Notice from the U.S. Department of Health: Notre Dame, for physical, and mental health reasons does not want any part of LSU! The Bayou Bengals would open up a can of whoop-@ss on the Frightened Iwish. And, LSU would drive the Iwish to the open door of the Rubber Room, with memories of bowl game beatings that LSU put on Notre Dame.
If LSU would have played those 4 teams, they would have had two more losses this season. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

#125 Dec 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
If LSU would have played those 4 teams, they would have had two more losses this season. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.
> Coach Artie rolls eyes!
>:/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#126 Dec 7, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie rolls eyes!
>:/
Careful Coach, don't hurt yourself :/

Then you couldn't watch the games! That could be worthy of life ending ;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#128 Dec 8, 2012
Drake Baby Formula wrote:
Well it looks like i managed to predict something on this half ass forum on tards afterall weeks before it was announced and years before it takes effect. You remember that statement i made about the antiquated bcs bowl system and how stupid it is to never know who the real best team is. Well apparantly somebody agrees with me and my awesome ideas to have a tournament for ncaa football just like basketball. This just in taking effect in 2014 there will no longer be toilet fluff bowls and parades of flower carrying footballers. Now it will all be decided thru tournament and no longer have arguments with complete ignorant slimebags like you because there will be definative results and no question where the tesms end up. I must be a visionary afterall since i called this one weeks before it happened and the ncaa officials indulged my exact request. Thankyou ncaa for finally listening to someone with a brain and canceling this tired tradition of drunken morons in parades of cotton bowl candyass bowl diarrhea bowl nonsense results. From now on teams like notre dame will have nowhere to hide or speculate results. It will be decided on the field as of 2014 season. Since I was soo right about this pick you might want to put all your money on the other pick i stated in alabama moping the floor with notre this year. Enjoy turtle head clambag.
Raise your hand next time, I didn't give you permission to speak. Otherwise I would have stepped in and kept you from once again making a fool of yourself.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#130 Dec 8, 2012
Ya your welcome any time. It must be awesome for you to hear brilliant accurate predictions from me weeks before they happen. Did you see that slimebag senior trying to win heisman today lol. Better luck next time notre, john manzel win this year. Get used to finishing second.
A little advice for ya, make sense and speak English.
jim

Taylor, AZ

#133 Dec 8, 2012
Harry Samoan jack-Ass!

EXCUSE ME,fool!
but your BUTHOLE BUCKEYES
didn'T EVEN QUALIFY because
they "SCREWED" up & were
NOT even eligible to be
NUMERO UNO LET ALONE NUMERO
ANYTHING! COULD HAVE, SHOULD
HAVE, WOULD HAVE... SOUND FAMILIAR!
nice TRY, BUT,TOTALLY FORNOTHING!
i GUESS YOUR TEAM was doing their
USC IMPERSONATING on how to CHEAT!
ALA REGGIE BUSH!(THE SCUMBAG!)
enquirer

Oklahoma City, OK

#136 Dec 8, 2012
Ya ohio was banned because two bench players received free tatoos and $200. The coach resigned and players suspended but that wasnt enough i guess. Seems pretty harsh to suspend a whole team for actions of a couple idiots who didnt get much of anything. If they got free porche and condo head head maybe. Either way ohio back in action next year then in 2014 the whole ncaa football bowl system is finally being replaced by tournament so no more speculating on who better. We going to find out for sure.

Did you see that morom from notre dame tonight at heisman trophey awards in NYC? He was covered in potleaf necklace like snoop d o double g, no wonder he lost to a freshman qb johny football inyaface.
Breaking the rules is breaking the rules. Yes the people truly responsible bailed. But, the team will now stay on top of what teammates are doing.
The new coach new what he was inheriting. So did the players. They had their chance to transfer if they wanted to. Font piss and moan now because they came together and bought into a great coach's system and did very well.
Apparently, all things in play, benefitted the team,

#137 Dec 8, 2012
> Dazed and confused Manti Ze'ro Te'o was stunned that he didn't get the Heisman. The poor boy was in agony sitting dumbfounded looking up at Johnny Football on the stage. Hell, he was lucky to be in New York to start with. He wasn't even the best defensive player in college football, much less the best player in college football. Coach Artie should have warned the boy he wasn't going to win ... that would have saved him a long trip for nothing. Well, at least he got a free meal out of the deal.
enquirer

Oklahoma City, OK

#139 Dec 9, 2012
Ya he look way out of his element here in nyc. Should stay with the road apples in south bendover. I thought there were at least two defensive players on georgua ahead of that guy for heisman. They trying to give notre a shot this year so they stop crying soo much.
Ohio situation is bullshit, tatoos from bench players that resigned. That is why they being punished? They are overhauling ncaa football in next two years and hopefully change some of these ancient policies. Ohio did their thing and went undefeated. Should be ohio vs alabama if you really want to see the best two teams play. Notre was undefeated also so let them play in the little ceasers pizza bowl.
Actually, Florida had a stronger schedule. It should be Alabama vs Florida.
jim

Taylor, AZ

#141 Dec 10, 2012
Baby Formula

FOR YOUR Information, pal.
MANTI TE'O is "NOT" a
MORON! WHAT he wore is a
custom in HAWAII & HE is PROUD
OF HIS "ancestry". he IS also
a very intelligent young man that
is dedicated to his team & strong
in his faith. SO, save your MORON
remarks for KILLERS,MURDERERS,DOG KILLERS,
RACISTS, & TERRORISTS! Think again
before YOU make remarks!
GO IRISH!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#143 Dec 10, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Ya we already know the whole traditional bs no need to rub our face in leaves. Johny manzel wasnt wearing a pizza on his neck and that kansas guy didnt have a corn husk. People try to use traditions and culture to gain votes and advantage. It didnt work this time and not next time.
Every time you post you sound dumber. You should just quit while you are the dumbest person to ever post on here rather than being the dumbest person ever, period.

#144 Dec 10, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Ya we already know the whole traditional bs no need to rub our face in leaves. Johny manzel wasnt wearing a pizza on his neck and that kansas guy didnt have a corn husk. People try to use traditions and culture to gain votes and advantage. It didnt work this time and not next time.
> Ain't that the truth! Coach Artie was waiting for Te'o to light a fire by the stage and roast a pig, while he played the ukulele and sang, Hawaiian Superman...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#146 Dec 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you post you sound dumber. You should just quit while you are the dumbest person to ever post on here rather than being the dumbest person ever, period.
HEY! Im the dumbest poster I work hard at it...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#147 Dec 10, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Ain't that the truth! Coach Artie was waiting for Te'o to light a fire by the stage and roast a pig, while he played the ukulele and sang, Hawaiian Superman...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hszzs8BwqLcXX
Im holding them big hairy coconuts, I call balls and LAFFIN HARD

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#148 Dec 12, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! Im the dumbest poster I work hard at it...
I wouldn't say THE dumbest but enjoy the match up Jan 7th.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#150 Dec 13, 2012
yawn

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#152 Dec 14, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Ya i agree this 8 weeks between season and championship is retarded. Which team do you think is out partying right now instead of focus of this game? Thats a long stretch to think about one game.
Good point fella! We joyous UCLA Bruin fans will have had about 7 hot tub parties in that time ;)

Go Bruins, hope Baylor doesn't ruin our next hot tub!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#154 Dec 15, 2012
Fun Utah Arizonia game to watch, I thought Utah State had it clinched.

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

#156 Dec 24, 2012
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years back, another team was on probation and went undefeated and I heard this same foolishness, Terry Bowdon's 1993 *cough* Auburn Tigers finished their undefeated season at #4 in the AP poll. Anything above that for Ohio State would be disrespectful to those teams that excelled this season and won THEIR Championship and Bowl games.
Your gift, Ohio State, will be a initial high ranking next year. Play by the rules and accept your punishment.
all we care about is the final score and our 15 championship alabama wins 37 to nd 17 if they get lucky and dont just throw the ball to the tides defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Jan '15 Chosen Traveler 49,303
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
More from around the web