Transfer named to tight end watch list

Transfer named to tight end watch list

There are 3 comments on the The University Daily Kansan story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Transfer named to tight end watch list. In it, The University Daily Kansan reports that:

Kansas senior tight end Mike Ragone has been named to the John Mackey Award watch List by the Nassau County Sports Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The University Daily Kansan.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Pretty amazing that our #4 TE transfers to Kansas because the still has a year available to play and makes the watch list. That says a lot of good things about Notre Dames TE corp. Good luck Mike, I hope you and Dayne set some records at Kansas. You both were bit pretty hard by the injury bug at ND and Dayne pretty much got robbed last season. Wish all of you Notre Dame grads the best at Kansas this year with Charlie. I will be rooting for yall on Saturdays this fall.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#2 Jul 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Pretty amazing that our #4 TE transfers to Kansas because the still has a year available to play and makes the watch list. That says a lot of good things about Notre Dames TE corp. Good luck Mike, I hope you and Dayne set some records at Kansas. You both were bit pretty hard by the injury bug at ND and Dayne pretty much got robbed last season. Wish all of you Notre Dame grads the best at Kansas this year with Charlie. I will be rooting for yall on Saturdays this fall.
Didn't Fauria (now at UCLA) also make the watch list at TE?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Jul 13, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Fauria (now at UCLA) also make the watch list at TE?
Did't see his name but I remember he left because he was down on the depth chart but injuries that season would have had him moved up if he wouldn't have transferred. Ragone went to Kansas because he already graduated and wasn't offered a 5th year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,309
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
More from around the web