The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,352)

Showing posts 47,021 - 47,040 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> That's a fact! You forgot to add: And, the best, and most repetitive nonsense.
>:)
Signing Day is unfolding and it looks like even there you LSU nitwits will still have to cuckold "other" SEC teams accomplishments like Florida and Alabama... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Dumbest Poster on Topix wrote:
<quoted text>Signing Day is unfolding and it looks like even there your LSU brains will still remain in the elite of SEC accomplishments with Florida and Alabama... HaHa
> You're as goofy as that idiot CT! Oh, pardon moi, you are CT! My bad! Hey numb nut, LSU is in the Top-10 of football recruiting ... not just this year, but every year. The Bayou Bengals have enough talent to even loan some players to help that wreck of a CFB team, USC. Oh, sorry, The Coach forgot USC likes to pay cash for their talent. Even though Los Angeles doesn't have an NFL team, they do have a professional football team in the Trajon Ghetto. LMAO!!! Has your illustrious coach, Lame Kiffin run off anymore unsigned recruits? What a dumb @ss! I thought Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles was a dip-stick, but, Kiffin has topped him. Coach Artie's 2nd official question of the day (the 1st official question was for BigDumb... uh, Dan on a Naughty Dame thread): How many 2013 USC football recruits have signed with the #1 CFB team in L.A., the UCLA Bruins? Inquiring minds want to know! How 'bout them Bruins!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CFB ain't ready for what the Buckeyes are about to do. OSU is going to show a whole new league of play and intensity. Urban Meyer will bring us the crystal trophy soon enough. OH---

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You're as goofy as that idiot CT! Oh, pardon moi, you are CT! My bad! Hey numb nut, LSU is in the Top-10 of football recruiting ... not just this year, but every year. The Bayou Bengals have enough talent to even loan some players to help that wreck of a CFB team, USC. Oh, sorry, The Coach forgot USC likes to pay cash for their talent. Even though Los Angeles doesn't have an NFL team, they do have a professional football team in the Trajon Ghetto. LMAO!!! Has your illustrious coach, Lame Kiffin run off anymore unsigned recruits? What a dumb @ss! I thought Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles was a dip-stick, but, Kiffin has topped him. Coach Artie's 2nd official question of the day (the 1st official question was for BigDumb... uh, Dan on a Naughty Dame thread): How many 2013 USC football recruits have signed with the #1 CFB team in L.A., the UCLA Bruins? Inquiring minds want to know! How 'bout them Bruins!!!
LMAO!!! Bro...Wasuuup!! How 'bout them boobs...

http://boobs.pro/tgp.shtml

Ride on.... ;)
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Well the bulldogs where ranked 10th in signing day which is very darn good and they got some very good players to so look out when the season starts they are going to give bama a beating this year

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Matt from the Columbus Insane Asylum wrote:
CFB ain't ready for what the Buckeyes are about to do. OSU is going to show a whole new league of play and intensity. Urban Meyer will bring us the crystal trophy soon enough. OH---
> Hold it, hold it, hold it!!! Matt, it's a little early in the year for your annual cruise on the Sea of Delusions don't ya think? I'm sure Urban will have the Buckeyes ready to fight it out with Michigan for the Big-2 Conference championship ... but, BCS NC? <cough, cough, cough, heh, heh, heh!> Well, maybe in two or three years the Buckeyes might be another in a long line of "BCS NC Sacrificial Lambs" for the SEC. Yeah, Coach Artie can picture that! Now, it's time for you to oil down the padding in your rubber room. Don't let the asylum's staff lean against the walls ... wouldn't want them to get their white coats stained.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Bro...Wasuuup!! How 'bout them boobs...
http://boobs.pro/tgp.shtml
Ride on.... ;)
> >:D ... Heh-heh-heh!!! You been talking to Dinn? How'd you know ladies breasts are one of Coach Artie's favorite things to view. Yummy!!! Those lovely mounds make The Coach loose his balance and do a nose-dive right into the valley of the dolls.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!
>:D

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> >:D ... Heh-heh-heh!!! You been talking to Dinn? How'd you know ladies breasts are one of Coach Artie's favorite things to view. Yummy!!! Those lovely mounds make The Coach loose his balance and do a nose-dive right into the valley of the dolls.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!
Especially his sisters. Southern Comfort and home cooking all in one for (f)Artie. The Louisiana way.. HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

First off, in case you don't understand this 7BCS NC's is > that LSU's 3. So I guess the fact we have more than doubled LSU means I am not delusional. Secondly, look at these freakin' beasts that Meyer has recruited. OSU will be in and win a NC under Urban Meyer before he leaves.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hold it, hold it, hold it!!! Matt, it's a little early in the year for your annual cruise on the Sea of Delusions don't ya think? I'm sure Urban will have the Buckeyes ready to fight it out with Michigan for the Big-2 Conference championship ... but, BCS NC? <cough, cough, cough, heh, heh, heh!> Well, maybe in two or three years the Buckeyes might be another in a long line of "BCS NC Sacrificial Lambs" for the SEC. Yeah, Coach Artie can picture that! Now, it's time for you to oil down the padding in your rubber room. Don't let the asylum's staff lean against the walls ... wouldn't want them to get their white coats stained.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

erm 7 NC's I mean not BCS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ruff the Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We Brazilians love our beastiality orgies, especially with our brothers and our dogs. I wish I could be like you Louisiana men with your beautiful women, your Southern Comfort and Cajun home cooking. Artie you got it made... The Louisiana way. Sniff Sniff
> Yeah you BRAzilians are real animals! LMAO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
First off, in case you don't understand this 7BCS NC's is > that LSU's 3. So I guess the fact we have more than doubled LSU means I am not delusional. Secondly, look at these freakin' beasts that Meyer has recruited. OSU will be in and win a NC under Urban Meyer before he leaves.<quoted text>
> Matt, look around you! That's real snow and ice ... not a delusion! That trip you took to see Pocahontas and her daddy, Big Smokum You, has knocked you senseless. Well, actually you were knocked senseless long before that ... back when BigDumb... uh, Dan's dinosaur kicked you in the head while you were visiting Knute Rockne in the Land That Tackle Football Forgot. Hey, forget all those antiquated, mythical ASSociated Press National Titles of Ancient American History.
None of those were won on the gridiron in a National Championship game where the CFB National Title was at stake. They were all handed out by bone-brained sportswriters, and drifty sportscasters. Well, Coach Artie does give Ohio State credit for the one BCS title the Buckeyes got, thanks to Terry Porter. Ole Urban should have your Buckeyes back to at least winning a few Big-2 Championships, and maybe another shot at getting beat in the BCS NC game by an SEC team. Anyway, hang in there Matt, tackle football might return to Ohio, as long as Urban can sign some recruits from the South. Have a nice day fighting off the SEC sharks, as you sail across the Sea of Delusions on the Good Ship Lollypop ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (The Great White Shark of the SEC)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> >:D ... Heh-heh-heh!!! How'd you know men's packages are one of Coach Artie's favorite things to do. Yummy!!! Those lovely monoliths make The Coach loose his balance and do a nose-dive right into their mountain of manhood.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!
Hi Coach Dico. I see by your comments, you missed me ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah love BRAzilians like CT. He is a real animal that I would like to mount me!!!!
DabNabIt Coach, I am gone for a month and you are already two-timing me :(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Umm, then I guess 3 of Bama's trophies are the only ones that count?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Matt are u crazy or are u just plain stupid

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt the Guesser from Columbus wrote:
Umm, then I guess 3 of Bama's trophies are the only ones that count?
> Yep! And the two BCS trophies LSU and Florida has are the only ones that count for them! All those other useless paper maché titles are phony baloney! Be glad you have a real BCS trophy ... unlike those BCS wannabe teams like the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish and the USChicken Trajons.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Well the other sec teams better be looking out when the season starts next year the Georgia bulldogs did not lose a single coach to the nfl so look out Georgia is going to be a team to reckon with

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Bullfrogs? They will croak again hehehehe.
tfreddy42 wrote:
Well the other sec teams better be looking out when the season starts next year the Georgia bulldogs did not lose a single coach to the nfl so look out Georgia is going to be a team to reckon with

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

My brother in Florida went fishing and had a close call with a Gator. I am glad he's ok and since he is I joked with him and said, "I bet you he was coached by Urban Meyer with all that quickness and speed he used."
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep! And the two BCS trophies LSU and Florida has are the only ones that count for them! All those other useless paper maché titles are phony baloney! Be glad you have a real BCS trophy ... unlike those BCS wannabe teams like the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish and the USChicken Trajons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,021 - 47,040 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••