The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#48107 Dec 7, 2012
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the D did not play their best game but Murray also didn't throw his 4 TD's either and I wanna to smack our WR's around also. As for the D, I think they need to beef up the DE position. Garrison Smith is ok but get some more in there and switch them out with other big boys. Keep your D-Line fresh and keep your opponents O-Line guessing. Always next year I suppose.
I was watching the press conference after the game and I thought we were going to get to see Mark let loose. I am glad he is a good christian man and that is one of the things that I respect about him but I was kinda hoping he was gonna have to ask for forgiveness for what he done to the reporter. He got hot but didn't lose his cool.
IB4 BAMA

Anniston, AL

#48108 Dec 7, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching the press conference after the game and I thought we were going to get to see Mark let loose. I am glad he is a good christian man and that is one of the things that I respect about him but I was kinda hoping he was gonna have to ask for forgiveness for what he done to the reporter. He got hot but didn't lose his cool.
Nick Saban is a good christian,He attends mass every sunday..

ROLL TIDE

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48109 Dec 7, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
GEAUX IRISH!
Wow, a Southeast fan thinking outside the SEC box. I applaud you, but expect plenty of backlash from the conference kool aid drinkers! HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48110 Dec 7, 2012
IB4 BAMA wrote:
<quoted text>Nick Saban is a good christian,He attends mass every sunday..
ROLL TIDE
I guess he is trying to see what the enemy is up to.
IB4 BAMA

Anniston, AL

#48111 Dec 7, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a Southeast fan thinking outside the SEC box. I applaud you, but expect plenty of backlash from the conference kool aid drinkers! HaHa
The dude is a turd...

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48112 Dec 7, 2012
IB4 BAMA wrote:
<quoted text>The dude is a turd...
Predictable backlash...
IB4 BAMA

Anniston, AL

#48113 Dec 7, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Predictable backlash...
SEC BABY!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48115 Dec 7, 2012
entrenched wrote:
SEC not even close
I agree, they aren't even close to as good.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48116 Dec 7, 2012
entrenched wrote:
SEC not even close
can any of your teams beat any of the sec teams I believe that would be a very big hell no not even close because the sec is the powerhouse conference in the country as of right now nd is going to find out the hard way on the 7th just like they did in 1980 when the Georgia bulldogs beat them
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48117 Dec 7, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, they aren't even close to as good.
big Dan u need to watch what u say because the Georgia bulldogs have done beat your mighty nd and come jan 7th Alabama is going to show them just how bad the sec is once again we are a powerhouse conference and we have won the national championship 6 years in a row and are going to make it number 7 so u all need to be ready for a beating of a life time just like the Georgia bulldogs did to u all in 1980

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#48119 Dec 8, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I saw it too and I was happy to see it. Maybe he will start getting more angry and let that show on the field.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48120 Dec 8, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a Southeast fan thinking outside the SEC box. I applaud you, but expect plenty of backlash from the conference kool aid drinkers! HaHa
> Wow, a USChicken Trajon fan, thinking like she always does, like an idiot! Hey, dip-stick ... where's that 2012 USChicken BCS National Championship team you promised us, and your 2012 Heisman Trophy winner? What's that you say, "Coach Artie, you were right as always, I don't know my @ss from a hole in the ground, as my beloved Trojans were way overrated by the Hollywood blinded-by-the-light media. And, Matt Barkley is just another NFL clipboard holder in the making." Yeah, Coach Artie was right! Go figure!!!
>:)

#48121 Dec 8, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
big Dan u need to watch what u say because the Georgia bulldogs have done beat your mighty nd and come jan 7th Alabama is going to show them just how bad the sec is once again we are a powerhouse conference and we have won the national championship 6 years in a row and are going to make it number 7 so u all need to be ready for a beating of a life time just like the Georgia bulldogs did to u all in 1980
Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48122 Dec 8, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
can any of your teams beat any of the sec teams I believe that would be a very big hell no not even close because the sec is the powerhouse conference in the country as of right now nd is going to find out the hard way on the 7th just like they did in 1980 when the Georgia bulldogs beat them
Any of my teams? Well I just have one and we have a winning record against the "SEC", that means the SEC has a losing record against Notre Dame. Have a nice day and try again. 1980 the last time that Georgia was good.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48123 Dec 8, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.
And the schedule ranked above yours and everyone elses in the SEC. I have a question, did you get a National Championship trophy when Alabama won last year? Nope you got teabagged.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48124 Dec 8, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of my teams? Well I just have one and we have a winning record against the "SEC", that means the SEC has a losing record against Notre Dame. Have a nice day and try again. 1980 the last time that Georgia was good.
1980 was the last time Georgia was good really Dan?

#48125 Dec 8, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And the schedule ranked above yours and everyone elses in the SEC. I have a question, did you get a National Championship trophy when Alabama won last year? Nope you got teabagged.
> ND's scheduled ranked above everyone else's schedules only in the eyes of the delusional schizophrenics who occupy the dark recesses of the Notre Dame Insane Asylum. Not to worry, the guys in the white coats will be over soon to light the candle in your padded cell. You see, there is a flicker of light after all in your dark, delusional world.

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (CFB's Torchbearer of Enlightenment for delusional fools)

P.S.- If you're a good little girl at the BCS NC Game in Miami, Alabama might show you their brand new BCS NC Trophy. They may even let Naughty Dame take a picture or two of it. Now, behave yourself, and be good ... ya hear!?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48126 Dec 8, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.
your so called Irish did not really play anybody that good the Irish had a easy schedule so that is why they stayed unbeaten compared to the sec that has very good teams in its conference that is why like I said before we are a powerhouse conference and that is why 2 teams came to join our conference to play against top teams not wanna be teams so your Irish better be ready for a besting of a lifetime that bama is going to give them and as for the comment about Georgia they are back and ready for everybody next season go dawgs and also Georgia is going to show cornhuskers just how good of a conference the sec is and another thing we a 6 straight national championships to back up our conference can any of the other conferences say that I believe that would be a very dam big hell no so go somewhere else with your smack talk

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48127 Dec 8, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> ND's scheduled ranked above everyone else's schedules only in the eyes of the delusional schizophrenics who occupy the dark recesses of the Notre Dame Insane Asylum. Not to worry, the guys in the white coats will be over soon to light the candle in your padded cell. You see, there is a flicker of light after all in your dark, delusional world.
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (CFB's Torchbearer of Enlightenment for delusional fools)
P.S.- If you're a good little girl at the BCS NC Game in Miami, Alabama might show you their brand new BCS NC Trophy. They may even let Naughty Dame take a picture or two of it. Now, behave yourself, and be good ... ya hear!?
For a schedule that was so tough they played

5 team that didn't have a winning record.
4 teams that was 7-5 that's 9 teams with a 7-5 record or worse whats so tough about that.

#48128 Dec 8, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1980 was the last time Georgia was good really Dan?
> UGA, you must excuse BigDumb, uh, Dan ... the boy is walking on a tightrope high above reality. Naughty Dame wins a bunch of games against teams Cherry Street Elementary could have beaten, and the boy goes absolutely berserk! I mean, Daniel was walking around Jurassic Park last year with his Shepherd's Staff, rounding up his herd of dinosaurs. Now, he's got one foot in the rubber room, and the other on a banana peel, thinking the Frightened Iwish are going to win the BCS National Championship. Dr. Artie is worried about the poor boy getting his wittle feelings hurt when reality slaps him and Manti Ze'ro up side their pumpkin heads. OUCH!!! It won't be a pretty sight The Good Doctor thinks! Not a pretty sight at all!
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Teed Off 2
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
More from around the web