The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#47886 Nov 20, 2012
Conspicy Theory wrote:
How bout the $2.25 Billion investment ESPN has with the SEC. Think that plays a part of marketing? I found this article earlier on yahoo sports
At least the money is distributed equally.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#47887 Nov 20, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Nick will pull it out!!!!! ITS HUGE!!!!!
My Bruins are enjoying something HUGE this season and for once we are not on the receiving end ;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#47888 Nov 20, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that it's Huge? were you in pain?
Im talking about Nick pulling out a victory.. Dan why do you always have peter on your mind?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#47891 Nov 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im talking about Nick pulling out a victory.. Dan why do you always have peter on your mind?
I never said anything about peter, you did. Now we know what is on your mind. So how do you think that your #1 Irish will do against USC this weekend?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#47892 Nov 21, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about peter, you did. Now we know what is on your mind. So how do you think that your #1 Irish will do against USC this weekend?
I see them YOUR # 1 Irish! congrats BTW on a great season... I see them winning and going to the BCS championship game..

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#47893 Nov 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im talking about Nick pulling out a victory.. Dan why do you always have peter on your mind?
Evil mind.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47894 Nov 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I see them YOUR # 1 Irish! congrats BTW on a great season... I see them winning and going to the BCS championship game..
Do you think Nick will risk playing any starters against Auburn? I hate to see Auburn down this bad but I just don't see the need for yall to play the starters any longer than the half at the most.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#47895 Nov 21, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Nick will risk playing any starters against Auburn? I hate to see Auburn down this bad but I just don't see the need for yall to play the starters any longer than the half at the most.
I sure hope we use good judgement and don't get anyone hurt.. I just want to win this one not murder them.
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#47896 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……old fart or young stinkers

pac 10?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47897 Nov 22, 2012
Wake up turkey lovers!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47899 Nov 23, 2012
Here's to hoping that one of the worst teams in the country (Arkansas) whips an average teams (LSU) ass today. Even though LSU isn't that good, I don't think that even they can screw it up enough to lose to Arkansas but I am still rooting for Arkansas, mainly because even they are more respectable than LSU. Pig Suey!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47901 Nov 23, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
Everyone knows how jealous I am of LSU because they are actually much better than my Fighting Irish. Here's to hoping that one of the weak SEC teams (Arkansas) whips an elite SEC team (LSU) ass today. Even though LSU is much better than my Notre Dame team, I don't think they can screw it up enough to lose to Arkansas but I am still rooting for Arkansas, mainly because I'm not jealous of the Razorbacks. I'm Pig Suey!!!
> Hey, Daniel, will you be wearing one of those hideous looking Pig Hats today?
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47902 Nov 23, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Daniel, will you be wearing one of those hideous looking Pig Hats today?
lol, I won't go that far.

#47903 Nov 23, 2012
> Ho-hum! Another LSU win ... another 10 win season! Go figure!

#47905 Nov 23, 2012
> Professor Artie is going to have a long talk with Mr. Drifty (Less Miles) LSU's head Space Cadet. The Professor is going to Christmas gift Mr. Drifty (a 9.5 drift factor on a scale of 10) a one-way ticket back to Planet Nimrod, in a galaxy ... far, far, away!
>:/

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47906 Nov 23, 2012
And John L. Smith says SMILE! SMILE!!!
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Ho-hum! Another LSU win ... another 10 win season! Go figure!
tfreddy42

Fitzgerald, GA

#47907 Nov 23, 2012
The sec does plane and simple

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47908 Nov 24, 2012

#47909 Nov 24, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Laughs wrote:
And John L. Smith says SMILE! SMILE!!!<quoted text>
> Coach Artie has actually found another coach who is as goofy as Less Miles ... John L. Smith! Just kidding John L.... no coach is as goofy as Less Miles! FACT!!!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#47910 Nov 24, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie has actually found another coach who is as goofy as Less Miles ... John L. Smith! Just kidding John L.... no coach is as goofy as Less Miles! FACT!!!
No one's as goofy as Mental patient escapee "Chief" Artie aka Death Valley.....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
News The Four Scenarios (May '14) May '14 Accidental Punch 4
More from around the web