The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,308

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story
Yo Mamma

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2007
Wild Bill is proof that Democrats can be crack-heads too! What an idiot! I bet you vote for Hilary in the next election, recently property in New Orleans and Bush is to blame for your stupidity.

"SEC being the best conference" is a no-brainer!
Wild Bill - USC

Santa Monica, CA

#22 Aug 29, 2007
sec power: You apparently are out of the country or you are located someplace where you do not get much sports news when you make stupid statements such as " were waitn ( what the hell is that kind of talk )( did you mean waiting ?) to make the trojans cry with ( there ) their weak shit". You are right in the first part your statement " the team is very good " but untill someone proves them and the experts wrong , the last part of your statement doe's not hold watter.To answer your second question about Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl, I do not know. Why do you not ask someone from Notre Dame. All I know , is if you research back through history, You will find that Notre Dame has a record that will stand against anyone, including ANY Team in the SEC.
Wild Bill - USC

Santa Monica, CA

#23 Aug 29, 2007
Yo Mamma : If you are able to read your statement that you just sent,YOU ARE THE STUPID IDIOT. sounds like you tooted a pipe shortly before you sent it. i WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT TO ANOTHER COMMENT FROM A DICKHEAD LIKE YOU . GOOOO SC FIGHT ON

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24 Aug 29, 2007
Wild Bill - USC wrote:
Art Deco Bunnie : Says the pac 10 has no Defence, apowder puff flag football conference.
Hey Floppy ears did someone spike your carrot juice with loco weed or could your mommy just not help it and dropped you on your square head when you were born.
Why is it so hard for all you guys to accept what the experts ( guys who do this for a living ) say or at least admit there may be logic in what they say. They are the ones who have all the stats. Lets see after this season who is standing and who is not. But tell me one thing, Who to hell in the SEC has beat USC in the last 10 years. I think it stands 4-0 SC, but please correct me if wrong and I will apologise GOOOO SC FIGHT ON
> Wild Jill > I stand corrected! > I "absolutely" say the Back-10 conference has NO DEFENSE ... period! > That includes the WhoSC Condoms. LOL!

#25 Aug 29, 2007
Wild Bill - USC wrote:
Yo Mamma : If you are able to read your statement that you just sent,YOU ARE THE STUPID IDIOT. sounds like you tooted a pipe shortly before you sent it. i WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT TO ANOTHER COMMENT FROM A DICKHEAD LIKE YOU . GOOOO SC FIGHT ON
> Hey Wild Jill the Crack Head Thrill > What does GOOOO mean? Is it anything like Geaux?
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#26 Aug 29, 2007
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Bucknole! > You need to clean your "Rose" colored glasses. > When you watch college football this coming season ... make sure you keep both eyes open. Hopefully you'll be able to get a realistic picture of who has a good team, and who doesn't. lol!
Put a cork in it Artie! The mighty ACC is taking the SEC down, as in System of a Down. LOL!!! So who you got, Clemson or FSU. What about the top ranked Trojans. I think the Idahoans will witness a miracle. Gooooooo Vangals!

#27 Aug 29, 2007
BUCKEYE AND NOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a cork in it Artie! The mighty ACC is taking the SEC down, as in System of a Down. LOL!!! So who you got, Clemson or FSU. What about the top ranked Trojans. I think the Idahoans will witness a miracle. Gooooooo Vangals!
> Noleye! > You drinkin' that rot gut again? Idaho beating WhoSC would defy all the laws of physics and the sci-fi channel. > It would be ranked in the category of Naughty Dames beating anyone other than Duke, Michigan State and the Military Academies. LOL!
Tigers 2004 champs

United States

#28 Aug 30, 2007
I was waiting for that... Here is why my comparison is better and more accurate... the LSU vs. Arizona game and the USC vs. Arizona game were only two weeks apart... Not much can be done to turn a team around in two weeks... Where as with your comparison your looking at the first game of the season as compared to the last game of the season... Alot can and did get done in those 14 weeks... Not to mention the fact that the Razorbacks were playing with their 3rd string QB due to injuries... You can't expect much production from that situation. But all in all the 3rd string QB for Arkansas put 14 points up on a Commanding USC Deffense... and the Starter was only able to put up 26 on LSU!!! hahaha....
So how does this sound... USC vs. ND 44 - 24 @ home for USC... LSU vs. ND 41-14 Basically @ home for LSU... Those games were only about a month apart... How about we call Both teams good and wait until January 7th for the decision...
SEC is still the better CONFERENCE....(remember we are not comaring 2 teams we are comparing to Conferences...)
Tigers 2004 champs

United States

#29 Aug 30, 2007
And Wild what's the deal with the name calling and hostility??? We are all on here expressing our opinions... Why do you take is so personaly?

Yes, I am from the South.. born and raised... but I am NOT a "Red NECK" I am not stupid or an idiot...

I noticed that anyone not from the south have the same resounding response for anything related to someone from the south... and that is Red Neck, Stupid, and anything else educationally derogatory. And I for one am getting sick of it...

So please keep your high and mighty attitude to yourself. And always remember your Geographical Location has NOTHING to do with your intelligence!
Vince

Bridgeport, WV

#30 Aug 30, 2007
Wild Bill - USC wrote:
Vince : I guess you are a Big Meat head also. What kind of a stupid piss ass weak conference is the big east? What the hell gives them the right to call themselves " BIG " when actually they play a SMALL WEAK schedule , They would get KILLED against most all teams in any of the major conferences. Get real man,put on a pair of shoes,come down out of those mountains and get an education. Jerry West did and look at him today. GOOO SC, FIGHT ON
First off If you ever said that to my face I would beat your ass. Second Louisville, West Virginia, Rutgers, and South Florida would dominate every team in that sorry conference except USC and maybe Cal. I'd put those four up agianst the best 4 in the Pac any day. 5-0 in bowls last year. What was the Pac's record?

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#31 Aug 30, 2007
The PAC is a good conference, but the unbias fans know the SEC is on top. Not every year of course, but most years for sure. USC is NCAA football best team until proven otherwise. The SEC is on top until dethroned.
Wild Bill - USC

Santa Monica, CA

#32 Aug 30, 2007
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>First off If you ever said that to my face I would beat your ass. Second Louisville, West Virginia, Rutgers, and South Florida would dominate every team in that sorry conference except USC and maybe Cal. I'd put those four up agianst the best 4 in the Pac any day. 5-0 in bowls last year. What was the Pac's record?
First of all You might get your ass beat. Second, you are still talking stupid . But like I have been saying , lets wait and see as the season unfolds .Everyone will find out.GOOO SC FIGHT ON

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#33 Aug 30, 2007
what is the name of this topic?

lol that is funny, why would you put the worst (Pac-1) against any conference. The Pac-1 has 1 team.
AUtigerfan

United States

#34 Aug 30, 2007
Wild Bill, you're good for a laugh!!! But on the other hand, what teams in the PAC 10 besides USC and Cal have shown that they have big wins? UT is going to show Cal something Saturday and USC will be put down by The Huskers in a few weeks!!!
Wild Bill - USC

Santa Monica, CA

#35 Aug 30, 2007
AUtigerfan wrote:
Wild Bill, you're good for a laugh!!! But on the other hand, what teams in the PAC 10 besides USC and Cal have shown that they have big wins? UT is going to show Cal something Saturday and USC will be put down by The Huskers in a few weeks!!!
I am glad you are finally able to laugh. Was you and Auburn laughing several years back when USC put some hurting on your butts. Talk to me after the 3rd week and SC goes to Nebraska and wins. Nebraska definitely could handle Auburn though
. GOOO SC FIGHT ON

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#36 Aug 30, 2007
again this is a dumb topic a conference vs the Pac -1 (usc) ok every other conference wins against the PAC-1.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#37 Aug 30, 2007
Big Dan you're in rare form today lol.
BigDan wrote:
again this is a dumb topic a conference vs the Pac -1 (usc) ok every other conference wins against the PAC-1.
Tigers 2004 champs

United States

#38 Aug 30, 2007
LSU 45

MSU 0

And LSU's Offensive line has proven to be the one weakness of the team... But, I do take out of it the fact that the Second string came in in the 4th quarter and quickly put 14 points on the board...

Good win, should have been easier than it was, but 6 interceptions have proven the Tigers D is for real... Can't wait until next week... Will be another good game...

And Wild... quit personally attacking everyone and calling them stupid and post some relevant information on here for discussion.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#39 Aug 30, 2007
Tigers 2004 champs wrote:
LSU 45
MSU 0
And LSU's Offensive line has proven to be the one weakness of the team... But, I do take out of it the fact that the Second string came in in the 4th quarter and quickly put 14 points on the board...
Good win, should have been easier than it was, but 6 interceptions have proven the Tigers D is for real... Can't wait until next week... Will be another good game...
And Wild... quit personally attacking everyone and calling them stupid and post some relevant information on here for discussion.
Half of those interceptions were gifts from a spent MSU QB, but the secondary looked really good and very fast. The running game seems solid as well and Matt Flynn is a very capable QB. LSU has many tough games ahead of them, but so far so good.

Since: Aug 07

Warner Robins, GA

#40 Aug 30, 2007
Tigers 2004 champs wrote:
LSU 45
MSU 0
I suspect the o-line and the offense in general for LSU will improve as the season goes on (barring injuries), after all this was the first game of the season and Miss State's d-line isn't half bad (considering they played three quarters of the game thanks to a quarterback who kept turning the ball over). Very impressive game from the LSU standpoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... Dec '14 Guest 1
Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum Dec '14 ND Irish 1
ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... Nov '14 JIM 1
Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
The Four Scenarios (May '14) May '14 Accidental Punch 4
More from around the web