An Entirely Too Premature and Optimis...

An Entirely Too Premature and Optimistic Look at Notre Dame Football in 2011

There are 66 comments on the www.rakesofmallow.com story from Feb 13, 2011, titled An Entirely Too Premature and Optimistic Look at Notre Dame Football in 2011. In it, www.rakesofmallow.com reports that:

Browse more photos>> Projecting how a season will go this far in advance is almost guaranteed to go poorly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rakesofmallow.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#61 Oct 1, 2012
That's right

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#62 Oct 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoooo!!! This is the same enthusiasm before last season 5 lost record. Watch out! The Irish are back.
Where did you go? I have a slice of pie for ya.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#63 Oct 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why nd hasn't had a successful program in years. Jealousy isn't in the terminology of a highly successful program. Nice try :).
Which bowl game is your team going to? Hey, if you want to watching a successful program, tune into NBC most Saturday afternoons in the fall.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#64 Oct 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm? Lose? Nah. Your irish do enough of that. I just got started. 4+ losses by the rapists this year. Another pitiful year for the Irish.
Well that would mean that we lose 4 in a row. I have you realized that you are wrong and are pretty much an idiot or are you still in denial?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#65 Oct 29, 2012
deathvalley wrote:
Yep!!! It's definitley way too early to EVER BE OPTIMISTIC with Notre Dame football!!! Good advice is to NEVER GET YOUR HOPES UP if you're a NOTRE DAME FAN because they're history!!! Yep!!! That's all they have is history.....NO FUTURE to talk about. So don't be too optmistic if you like Notre Dame!!! YO!!!
Our Present and future looks a whole lot better than yours. By the way, our history is 2nd to none also. That isn't being optimistic, it is being a realist.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#66 Nov 9, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Present and future looks a whole lot better than yours. By the way, our history is 2nd to none also. That isn't being optimistic, it is being a realist.
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,309
News Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Guest 1
News Notre Dame Football Faces QB Conundrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 ND Irish 1
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... (Sep '14) Sep '14 A Pus Limo Service 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel (May '14) Jul '14 k conn 2
More from around the web