UT secures championship series

UT secures championship series

There are 6 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jun 3, 2007, titled UT secures championship series. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

No. 1 and fifth-seeded Tennessee's perfect roll through the Women's College World Series continued in front of 6,949 fans at the ASA Hall of Fame Stadium on Sunday afternoon as the Lady Vols defeated No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

Pete

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 4, 2007
Conratulations to the Lady Vols Softballers. Monica Abbot is awesome. Better wake up those bats against Arizona !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Dickson, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2007
Congratulations to the Lady Vols. Don't we just have the best female athletes? I'll be tuning in tonight. Get 'em, ladies!
Lady Vol Fan

Church Hill, VA

#3 Jun 4, 2007
Wonderful job!!! Keep up the good work. Won't that national championship trophy look good in the trophy case!!!! I'll be watching ...
ronnie lay

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2007
GOOD JOB LADY VOLS. JUST TWO MORE AND WE CAN REST. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
SS in Knoxville

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2007
Congratulations to the Lady Vols Softball Team! Keep up the HARD work and bring home that Trophy! UT female athletes are AWESOME!
UT Alum

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 4, 2007
Way to go, ladies! Great job, just keep it up a little bit longer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Vol Softball in finals of Women's College ... (Jun '07) Jun '07 JUSTME 3
More from around the web